Thread: Blackberry 8520 freezes during startup

Blackberry 8520 freezes during startup

Hello, after trying to reboot my Blackberry Curve 8520 it gets stuck on about 3/4 of the way though the loading bar. I've tried this at least 10 times and leaving it for up to 3 hours but it still won't turn on. After some internet researched I've tried rebooting it though the blackberry desktop manager, though the app loader. Which will work up to the point where you select applications and they are all grayed out giving no other option but to cancel. I have tried this over 10 times too. I have also tried wiping and restarting though JL_CMder but that won;t work because my phone can't connect to my computer for longer than 3 seconds. Please can someone help me because I've ran out of ideas? The term for this problem around some forums seems to be that the phone in 'Nuked'
    Thank you very much, Jordan x

Re: Blackberry 8520 freezes during startup

Quote Originally Posted by JJ-clarke View Post
    Hello, after trying to reboot my Blackberry Curve 8520 it gets stuck on about 3/4 of the way though the loading bar. I've tried this at least 10 times and leaving it for up to 3 hours but it still won't turn on. After some internet researched I've tried rebooting it though the blackberry desktop manager, though the app loader. Which will work up to the point where you select applications and they are all grayed out giving no other option but to cancel. I have tried this over 10 times too. I have also tried wiping and restarting though JL_CMder but that won;t work because my phone can't connect to my computer for longer than 3 seconds. Please can someone help me because I've ran out of ideas? The term for this problem around some forums seems to be that the phone in 'Nuked'
    Thank you very much, Jordan x
    I have found similar thread in this forum itself, just go through the below thread and check out the solution that has been mentioned there.
    During startup, blackberry curve 8520 freezes

Re: Blackberry 8520 freezes during startup

Thank you but I've tried all them. Our problem is slightly different because them solutions don't work