Thread: Is it possible to engrave Chinese words on IPAD3

Is it possible to engrave Chinese words on IPAD3

I have recently bought IPAD3 and I am just loving it and it is working great as well, anyways I am not having any such issues with it but then I just wanted to know that is it possible to engrave Chinese words on IPAD3, I have asked the same question in some other forums as well but then I have not yet found a answer for the same , is there anyone who has an idea about it??

Re: Is it possible to engrave Chinese words on IPAD3

I have recently bought IPAD3 and I am just loving it and it is working great as well, anyways I am not having any such issues with it but then I just wanted to know that is it possible to engrave Chinese words on IPAD3, I have asked the same question in some other forums as well but then I have not yet found a answer for the same , is there anyone who has an idea about it??
    I think it does and I am quite sure about the same but then i cannot say it is confirmed to confirm it out you should better contact the apple tech support and address the same and see what they have to say about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunal ? View Post
    It si said that this can be realized. For I have ever seen an movie in Chinese.

"engrave Chinese on iPad3?" it is can be realized easily, I think.
    But it would be better if you just get Chinese words written on the iPad(and cannot be erased anyway), not engraved! I feel like suffering pain if you engrave something on iPad..Gosh.