Thread: Does iPad 3 overheat?

Does iPad 3 overheat?

Very much confused with this iPad 3. Few days ago decided to go for this device in fact I even fixed a date for buying it but now people are confusing me by placing their negative and positive feedback and reviews on this device.

But the most anonymous comment I am getting on this device is that it overheats a lot, I am not sure with it but till now there are about 5 to 7 people who told me the same thing and suggested me not to go for it. What should it do, please help me out. Does this device really overheats, if yes then is there not any solution to get rid of this issue? I am really willing buy this apple product.

Re: Does iPad 3 overheat?

Till now I have talked with number of senior advisors of Apple and all of them have stated that these new ipad are actually able to reach certain higher degree temperature but that occurs only in case if you are trying to push them by playing games and having a higher brightness settings. Now obviously these things can be control by the user itself and its up to them whether to overheat the device or just keep it in control by avoiding frequent gaming and setting proper resolution.

Now obviously these things can be control by the user itself and its up to them whether to overheat the device or just keep it in control by avoiding frequent gaming and setting proper resolution.
    Yeah I do agree with it. Everyone knows that it’s a bug and also already apple had mentioned that there is no such solution or a bug came up until now. Also they said that this new ipad is currently running bit warm. I do have one and I must admit it’s really a good device but I personally do not like this device getting warm so easily. Anyways if you really love this device you can simply go for it but make sure that you keep it cool as possible.

Hey I must share my experience with you all guy whoever facing this issue. I bought this device without my knowledge that it gets overheated. But then I didn’t kept quiet, I started testing this device from day one onwards. On my first day of use it literally got overheated as expected but I guess it was due to the non-stop excess usage continuously; I constantly downloaded applications and also used other things with any interruption that too on full brightness. But then from the 2nd day onwards I used it normally and then to the same overheating issue was encountered.

Continued my test for almost 1 week and now it seems like the warmth has decreased rapidly and it only get heated up if I use excessively.

The same issue has already been encountered in iPad 2 also. I was one of those customers who reported about ipad 2 overheating issue and now I have also bought a new iPad 3 which shows the similar issue.

But there is a huge difference between both the devices’s overheating problem. If you test you can notice that the new ipad get more heated than the ipad2.

I am not sure who all are facing these issue but I can surely say that not all of them are having the same problem with their ipad3, why is it so? If the issue is so common and if it’s being noticed in all ipad 3 devices then why I am not facing it.
    Anyways I don’t care how many of you are facing the problem but any of you is facing it more seriously than better you check it out. I can suggest you that if you have a apple store near you can probably set up an appointment at the Genius Bar and have them checked.

Do you people find you device getting hot or just simply warm? Look I too have this device but I am not sure whether I should include myself amongst them who are facing this problem. the reason is because my iPad 3 not get too hot rather it gets slightly warm. I do not feel any point of reporting about a warm issue as obviously almost all heavy devices face this thing.

I do not feel any point of reporting about a warm issue as obviously almost all heavy devices face this thing.

I would like support your comment. I do agree with you, all of the major devices do face this issue. in fact according to its not at all an issue unless the issue turns into heating rather than warm. There is a huge difference between device getting heated up and warm. If its getting heated up they you have whole rights to report to the official people but if its just being bit warm as normally all other device do then better you should ignore it. I am ok with my device as long as it wont get overheated and melt my hands.