Thread: Appointments have moved by 1 hour after syncing iPad 3 with Outlook 2007 calendar

Appointments have moved by 1 hour after syncing iPad 3 with Outlook 2007 calendar

Recently I bought a new ipad3. I don’t have any problem with the ipad but rather I have some issue with the syncing. Yesterday night I have been syncing my ipad with my new outlook 2007 calendar without any problem but then in the morning after the clocked have changed I have noticed that all my recurring appointments on the iPad calendar have been moved forward by one hour.
    There are certain appoint that are still the same. Why is it so, please suggest me with some appropriate solution and also let me know if anyone has faced the same problem.

Re: Appointments have moved by 1 hour after syncing iPad 3 with Outlook 2007 calendar

Hey you can probably try out removing the calendar from the ipad and then try to resync everything. And see to it that the time doesn’t change. And if that doesn’t help you then you might try to remove or delete the unwanted appointments from the outlook calendar and then add them again if required. Once done with adding you can resync the ipad.

Re: Appointments have moved by 1 hour after syncing iPad 3 with Outlook 2007 calendar

Currently the exact similar issue is being faced by me. I am not getting what exactly I should do. There are some of the appointments that have been changed and moved forward to 1 hour but there are also some of the recurring appointments that haven’t been changed on the ipad calendar. In short I mean to say that not everything has been moved as some of the appointments are still at their places which are quite confusing. The entries that have been mved forward by 1 hour are from Monday onwards and rest all the entries done before Monday are perfectly alright.

Hey if there is any issue with the time they you might try to tackle the things within the time zone itself. You can simply try to change the time zone support settings by getting into the ipad calendar settings and set it to on and then off. Maybe this will work.

I do have the same issue. Already I have tried all possible tricks including the ones that are suggested above but nothing worked. The issue was encountered in device some one month ago. Being in anger I deleted all the entries and rebooted everything but nothing worked. At last there was only option that was suggested and also that was the only option left for me, it was not to sync the ipad with the outlook and then just tries to manually add the appointments or the entries to the ipad calendar. I know this sounds quite funny as it takes long time to get completed but truly it was the only option left with me so therefore I went on with it. Quite annoying.

Currently I can suspect that the outlook calendar 2007 was not updated from the time beginning date of the Daylight saving time in the US changed.
    Right now my calendar normally syncs perfectly without any issue with iCal i.e. My mac calendar. You can give it a try if possible.