Thread: is it possible to print from iPad without connection to WiFi?

is it possible to print from iPad without connection to WiFi?

Hello friends, I bought a new iPad 3 two days ago. Very much excited to use it now, as I was busy with some other personal work from the day I purchased. Now ready to use it. The first thing I need to do is print a photo from my iPad 3, but the issue is that I do not want to connected my iPad to the wifi rather I would prefer connecting a cable or a Bluetooth if necessary.

Is it possible to print anything from my ipad without having a wifi connection?

Re: is it possible to print from iPad without connection to WiFi?

I think you can do it. It is actually possible for you to print on an ipad but only if the Airprint is using a local Wifi network. Printing won’t work on an iPad over a cable or a Bluetooth.

Anyways there are some specific HP printers that support a unique service called as Hpeprint. In this service you can probably email your content to the supported printer through internet connection where ever needed.

I am not sure but I guess there are some applications that are providing similar services from the application store.
    The first thing I need to do is print a photo from my iPad 3, but the issue is that I do not want to connected my iPad to the wifi rather I would prefer connecting a cable or a Bluetooth if necessary.
    There is no way to print via cable or a Bluetooth connection as far as I am concerned but yes if you own a Bluetooth enabled printer they definitely you can print with Bluetooth connection enabled.

There are number of printers that are available in the market designed especially for establishing connection with portable devices. These portable devices can connect directly any of the wifi or Bluetooth enable printer. You just have to give the print command. I would suggest you to get a wifi network enabled at your place if possible and get a wifi enabled printer, this is the best thing you can do with your iPad if you need a uninterrupted printing services.