Thread: Need Case for iPad 3

Need Case for iPad 3

well I just changed to the iPad 3 form iPad 2 and apparently I am not able to use my iPad 2 Case on the iPad 3 . can any one here can suggest me a good elegant iPad 3 case so that I can protect my device . I will be really appreciating this

thanks

Re: Need Case for iPad 3

iPad 3 bezel is slightly narrower than the bezel of the iPad 2 The iPad 3 is that they kept thin by the taper when compared to the iPad 2. So the case will not work on the iPad 3

Eco-Vue iPad 2 Case (iPad 3 Compatible) Is the best option that you have it is great and elegant or the SGP iPad 2 Leather Case Argos Series (iPad 3 Compatible) which is also the same so the anyone of both is the best option that you can have

Leather Sleeve Case for iPad 2 which is iPad 3 Compatible is nice and great Leather Sleeve which is made for the iPad 2 by a helpful pocket. It is Kept to least design with good-looking simple stitches. greatest fitted with no case. Pocket is sufficient where you can easily keep all the portable WiFi, and the earphone cables or touch pen

Apple barely changed the design of the third-generation iPad and a lot of existing iPad 2 cases fit to the iPad 3. See this if it help Will new ipad 3 4G fit into ipad2 case?

Well I suggest to get the MacCase Leather iPad BackPack & iPad Case that is on of the best cases I have ever seen and will fit to the iPad 3 perfectly . I recommend to but this one

The best case that I even have seen is Pad and Quill handcrafted Italian leather certain book cases that beat everything out there. they give the impression of being fantastic and are super incognito. I walk around on the road in downtown Chicago with it in my hand and nobody would pick up if it’s a book or an iPad. Price, quality and aesthetics no case comes shut. and they make one for college kids that is 10 bucks cheaper.

Belkin Slim Folio covers aren't just sensible, also trendy. It simply look cool to possess a leather iPad 3 cowl snuggly holding your iPad. and since these cases are particularly created for your device, your iPad 3 keyboard case can have a nook within which your keyboard situated so far, that makes using your iPad for word processing simpler . The Bluetooth technologies allow your keyboard to sync together with your iPad 3 without a glitch so you'll be able to kind away as you'd on a conventional laptop. No need to put textbooks behind the iPad to support it up sort of a traditional computer display, either; most iPad 3 cases can fold to prop up your screen for typing.

1. MacCase Premium Leather iPad 3 Portfolio case with smart cover
    2. Skooba Harmony iPad/Netbook Satchel
    3. iPad 3 Leather Holder - Genuine Leather Case
    4. Griffin IntelliCase
    5. Belkin Slim Folio