Thread: iPad 3 will only connect to home wifi router but not other network

iPad 3 will only connect to home wifi router but not other network

I have bought iPad 3 and I am facing problem with WIFI. When I try to connect it with my office network at that time it does not connect. I am able to connect my iPad3 with my home router. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: iPad 3 will only connect to home wifi router but not other network

I will first suggest you try to reset network setting on your ipad and after resetting network you have to try to connect your iPad with your office network again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? Many times resetting the network can solve this type of problems.

If you don’t know about how to reset network in iPad then I will help you with this. First you have to Go to the setting in your Ipad and after going in to the setting you have to tap on the general. Now after doing that you have to select reset option. Now you have to tape on the reset option and then select “Reset Network Settings.”. After doing that it will remove all the information regarding saved WIFI networks and passwords. Now you have to restart your iPad and then and then you have to check whether you are able to connect with your office network or not? Maybe this solution will be helpful for you.

You should make sure that in your office WIFI router has latest firmware. If you don’t have latest firmware then you have to Visit the official site of router manufacturer and then you have to download firmware update file and then update the router firmware and after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? similar thing happen with me also and then first I thought problem is with my iPhone and later I come to know that problem is with my router and that is why i have updated router firmware and then my problem get solved,.

I have reset the network setting in the ipad but after doing that also I was getting same issue with my device. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the firmware of my office router but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me how I can get rid of this problem.

You should go to the router configuration page and then you have to select different security setting for your router and after selecting different security setting you have to check whether you are able to connect iPad with your office network or not?

There are many users who are able to solve this problem by adjusting the brightness level to upward. I will also suggest you adjust brightness level to upward and then check whether It makes any difference or not?