Thread: LG spectrum unable to charge in my car

LG spectrum unable to charge in my car

as I was interested in buying an good and faster processing android phone, the lg spectrum was my first choice. So recently bought the lg spectrum and it appears that there are some issues with the charging it in my car. It will displays as if its charging but if I'm running a program such as vz nav it will tend to drain the battery and then after some time it will shut off. afterward it will not recharge until i can get it in a wall plug. So are you guys facing the same issue and what would be the probable solution in this case.

Re: LG spectrum unable to charge in my car

As i also had some issues in this case and it came to my notice that my car charger was putting out 1amp or .5 amp. And to say regarding it most cheap chargers only put out .5 amp which is not enough to keep your phone charged while running 4G. so I need to say that you need to pick up a higher rated one that has as a minimum 1amp if not 1.5amp and you should be fine to go.

In this case ,I would also like to add some more points as the adapter that comes with the phone is simply 1amp as well as it will not wrap charging most contemporary phones while they are being used. They actually should have included a 1.5 or else 2amp adapter. And in this case, my implication would be to go out and take a 2amp if you are able to find one with then you will be fine to go for no less than some time .

Hello friends , I would like to tell you that I have a 1.5 in my car and have no concerns while running navigator along with pandora while driving. It has also been seen that the factory Direct Top Post along with Side Post Battery Master Disconnect Switches .