Thread: Samsung E3213 mobile phone TV application download

Samsung E3213 mobile phone TV application download

I happened to get this phone recently and I got to know that this phone is 3G supported. So I want to know which are the tv applications that are supported with this phone. well I am planning to switch to some Live tv on the go. Otherwise what is the use of owning a 3g phone. don you all think guys. So do you all have any suggestions for me in response to this application then please reply over here. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Samsung E3213 mobile phone TV application download

Quote Originally Posted by PiYu View Post
    I happened to get this phone recently and I got to know that this phone is 3G supported. So I want to know which are the tv applications that are supported with this phone. well I am planning to switch to some Live tv on the go. Otherwise what is the use of owning a 3g phone. don you all think guys. So do you all have any suggestions for me in response to this application then please reply over here. I am waiting for your response.
    Are you looking out for free applications or paid applications? So that I can suggest you accordingly for the same. So do mention that to me about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Are you looking out for free applications or paid applications? So that I can suggest you accordingly for the same. So do mention that to me about that.
    Dude it would be ok if you can suggest me free applications as well as the paid applications. Better it would be if it is a free one. Of course what’s the harm in giving a try for the free applications. So you can suggest me both the free applications as well as paid applications. I am ok with that.

I am using Mundu tv software in my phone and it is a paid application. So if you want then you can check that out rather a good application for you. With this application you can watch tv channels directly on your mobile phone. so a good application do check them out.

Service providers like Airtel or Vodafone do provide direct services for watching Live tv channel. So if you want then you can contact them directly and avail the service believe me you will not be disappointed.

Well the benefit of using their service is that you can reply on them you don’t have to worry if this service has cost your money or not because it’s the service provided directly by the carrier. So for more information you can call up the customer support of the respective carriers and ask them about the plans. Yes one thing that I would like to warn you is that they are quite pricey.

Yamgo tv app is a great app that I have come across. Well I don’t know if this app is supported in your phone or not. Since it is very much popular among the android users. So visit their official site and check out if the applications is available for your phone or not.

gomobileTV is one such application that works with majority of the Smartphone. So you don’t have to worry about the compatibility with this application. Though I haven’t used this application. I did some research for you to check out this application and in term I found some interesting features of this app. So that’s why I am thinking of using this application in my Samsung galaxy S.

so I have given a option for you. Do check that out. Well if I get some more such kind of mobile tv apps for your phone then I will add it over here.