Thread: Nokia C2 06 dual sim free games, software, apps download

Nokia C2 06 dual sim free games, software, apps download

Well I am looking out for some free games and applications that I can download for my Nokia C2 06 phone. Do you all have any idea which are the applications and games popular for this phone. Sorry guys but this phone is very much new in my hands and I want to know which all cool applications work with this phone, if you all have any idea about all the stuff then do feel free to post in over here and share your opinions about that stuff.

You wont believe but that it would be great help for me.

Re: Nokia C2 06 dual sim free games, software, apps download

Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Chan View Post
    Well I am looking out for some free games and applications that I can download for my Nokia C2 06 phone. Do you all have any idea which are the applications and games popular for this phone. Sorry guys but this phone is very much new in my hands and I want to know which all cool applications work with this phone, if you all have any idea about all the stuff then do feel free to post in over here and share your opinions about that stuff.

You wont believe but that it would be great help for me.
    Why don’t you check out nokia stores? You will get all kind of applications and games out there. Also there are free applications and games available out there. Do download it from there. Do create a account in nokia store and enjoy their service. Hope that was helpful for you.

You can try out nimbuzz application or ebuddy messenger. Since your phone is an S40 phone that’s why I won’t advise you to install watsapp. Simply because wats app runs on a selected S40 devices and also their supported carriers are quite limited. However you can go with nimbuzz as well as ebuddy messenger as well, both the applications are supported in the phone. Well I don’t play much games that’s why I can’t comment much on that. However Nokia stores is a good place to check them out. So do go ahead and have a look. That’s it from my side for you.

We have a topic created over here on Downloading free wallpapers, themes, games & applications for nokia mobile phone
    you should check that out first. You will get the necessary help and suggestions from there only.

Here are some of the games that are very popular with Nokia C2-06 and I am listing down them over here

- Ultimate Fighter
    - FunnyFace
    - Vice City
    - Sportbikes Unlimited
    - Outlaw Racing 2011
    - Need for speed undercover
    - Super Mario Planet
    - Snake Revolution

That’s all I know and I have listed all of them for you. In case if I get hold of more such games then I will make sure that I do update them over here.

Hey here are some of the applications that will work on your phone. Actually I own a Nokia X2-01 and all these applications work on my phone. Since both these phones have the same platform that’s why I am quite confident that it will work with your phone as well.

- Google Maps Mobile
    - Snaptu
    - Mini Fring
    - Opera Mini
    - Gmail for Mobile
    - BT File Manager
    - Nimbuzz
    - Google Calendar
    - eBuddy IM Service

do get them downloaded.

Well I am playing games such as sportsbike unlimited and nokia racing in my phone. i hope you wouldn’t mind checking them out if you like racing type of games. Both of them are very good games and I have got the download for you as well. Here are the 2 attachments for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Any of you all have checked whether need for speed undercover works with this phone or not? I want this game on my phone. Would I be able to play this game on my phone?

I have checked in the nokia store and was not available there that’s why thought of asking this question with you all. Hope you all do have some idea about it. Please reply for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    Any of you all have checked whether need for speed undercover works with this phone or not? I want this game on my phone. Would I be able to play this game on my phone?

I have checked in the nokia store and was not available there that’s why thought of asking this question with you all. Hope you all do have some idea about it. Please reply for the same.
    I don’t think so need for speed undercover would work with your phone. No not at all. Since I have tried installing this game in my phone i.e. Nokia X2-01 and I was not able to run it. Since my phone has the same OS as yours so that’s why I think it will not work in your phone as well. all such games require a good processor along with a better GPU. So all those things are missing from our phone that’s why stay away from it.