Thread: Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 games free download

Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 games free download

Hey guys I happened to get this new phone Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 and I was wondering which all games can be run on it. Well I am looking out for some free games that can be played in this phone. So do you all have some idea about which games can be p[played In this phone that’s what I am thinking. So do you all have any responses for the same then do give a reply for the same, I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 games free download

Quote Originally Posted by Fresher123 View Post
    Hey guys I happened to get this new phone Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 and I was wondering which all games can be run on it. Well I am looking out for some free games that can be played in this phone. So do you all have some idea about which games can be p[played In this phone that’s what I am thinking. So do you all have any responses for the same then do give a reply for the same, I am waiting for your reply.
    Enduro Champ, Donald Duck Quest, Speedball 2 Brutal are some of the games that can be played In the phone. Even I am having this game in my phone and all these games do run very well in it. However there are couple of 3D games that I would like to introduce you and they are Tower Bloxx, Absolute Lightup 3D. however I wouldn’t advise you to play that games because they are simply useless games and also the 3D quality is simply poor in it. So that’s why refrain away from this games. Go with the top three games that I have suggested in the first line. I hope you did understand what I have said here.

I just wonder what games do you play with a phone that has a 2.8 inch screen. Do you all even enjoy playing games in it? I wouldn’t think so? If I would have been in your place I would have distanced myself from playing any games in the phone. I would have used such phones only for the calling purposes because they have a good battery life and hence I would be making optimum use of them for sure. So that’s all I can say here.

Hey do you all have any idea whether or not I can download Speed Shift HD in my Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 or not? Any idea about that then do tell me about the same. I need to have this game in my phone one of my friend who is having this Samsung galaxy ace has this game in his phone but even I want that game in my phone. So just want to know from you all if I can download that game in my phone as well, that’s the question for you all. Hope you can give me some replies fpr the same. I hope someone or the another would be having this game in his/her phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
    Hey do you all have any idea whether or not I can download Speed Shift HD in my Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 or not? Any idea about that then do tell me about the same. I need to have this game in my phone one of my friend who is having this Samsung galaxy ace has this game in his phone but even I want that game in my phone. So just want to know from you all if I can download that game in my phone as well, that’s the question for you all. Hope you can give me some replies fpr the same. I hope someone or the another would be having this game in his/her phone.
    No dude wont be possible simply because its an hd game and hence I would advise you better not to try with the game. The game would require a better processor and a chipset hence having that game in the phone is a strict no.

Why don’t you try out some other HD games such as Assault Team, Road to Hell, Extra Spatials, GTA Sanandreas, Racing Moto ll. Its not that the HD games do not play well in this phone they do play well, that’s not the issue but the game that you have specified won’t work simply because of the unsupported resolution in your phone. So I just want to say that don’t try with that game instead you can try any of the options that I have given here. Hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

In order to check out some of the free games that are available what you have to do is search for free games from your phone’s browser in Google and you will get the list of free games. Check in each and every result whether the game is supported or not in your phone. In case if you can find that game is supported in your phone then do download the game in your phone and start playing. It does not gets as easier as this one. Hope this was clear for you. That’s it from my side for you.

I got two games for you here as an attachment do not forget to check them out. I am quite sure that you will love them. One of them is Super Mario planet and the other one is the Ultimate fighters.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There are many other games which you should check out. They are easily compatible with your phone, let me reveal some of their names they are Alien Massacre 2, Danger Racer, Tic Tac Toe, Bomber, EggJumper, Farm Frenzy and many others. So do check them out first and you will get to know what I am trying to talk over here.

Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 games free download

Quote Originally Posted by DaminiAMD View Post
    I got two games for you here as an attachment do not forget to check them out. I am quite sure that you will love them. One of them is Super Mario planet and the other one is the Ultimate fighters.
    when i try to open and download these two games which you had posted , i am asking for winzip dowload as it s a compressed .rar file can you help me to proceed

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    Enduro Champ, Donald Duck Quest, Speedball 2 Brutal are some of the games that can be played In the phone. Even I am having this game in my phone and all these games do run very well in it. However there are couple of 3D games that I would like to introduce you and they are Tower Bloxx, Absolute Lightup 3D. however I wouldn’t advise you to play that games because they are simply useless games and also the 3D quality is simply poor in it. So that’s why refrain away from this games. Go with the top three games that I have suggested in the first line. I hope you did understand what I have said here.
    from where can i download these games for free. please help i will be greatfull to you

See if you want then you can install winrar and then extract the game files and then try out installing the game.