Thread: Where can i get a facebook application for Nokia X2 01?

Where can i get a facebook application for Nokia X2 01?

Bought a new Nokia X2 01 mobile phone for myself. Till now I am satisfied with all of the applications that are provided and available in this phone. But the only regret I have is the absence of Facebook application. I am a regular user of Facebook and I never leave a single day without using it. Currently I am using it online from my computer but now after getting this phone I am willing to get a facebook application downloaded in it.

Can anyone tell me from where exactly I can get a good facebook application, please suggest me a proper place to get it.

Re: Where can i get a facebook application for Nokia X2 01?

I guess now a days in most of the mobile phone not just other known application but also facebook application is compulsorily being added in it. I don’t think Nokia X2 01 must have left this device with no facebook application; I am not sure so won’t comment anymore on it.

Anyways if the application is not available in your cell phone why don’t you simply use your phone’s built in browser. I don’t see any use of facebook application being used in phones as they do almost the same things that a browser does with facebook. You need to just open facebook in your phone’s browser and login from there, that’s it.

Even I somehow need a facebook application for my X2 01 device. I am really very much annoyed with the fact that there is no such facebook application present in this phone. Knowing that facebook being the world’s best networking site why don’t they included it in this phone.

My nokia x2 01 is running on Java operating system. Its not that I have not at all searched for the application; I searched it a lot on web in fact I found many of them but then when I downloaded them onto my phone either they use to not work properly or some of the other related files use to get corrupted. Can anyone suggest me not just with a good facebook application but also that application should be very much compatible with this device. Just let me know the download site, I will get it from there.

Its quite simple to download a facebook application for your phone, you need not have to search for a compatible one. Follow the below steps:

1. Open your default browser (internet connection should be active)
    2. Login Facebook account
    3. In your homepage scroll down to the bottom
    4. You can now see a download link for the facebook application
    5. Click on that link and get the application downloaded

I have Nokia C3 with me, even I was in search for a faceboook application but fortunately I didn’t struggle for a long time. I simply went to Nokia ovi store from my own phone and downloaded the application from there. I am not sure but you can give it a try, open OVI store if possible in your phone. My Nokia C3 is running Symbian operating system.

Facebook application is undoubtedly an inbuilt application that surely it should have been present in your phone. Have you ever tried contacting the Nokia Customer care center? You can surely get some of the other kind of help from there.

If possible they will help you to get the application installed. I personally prefer to contact the care center the most as I believe that they really assist their customers the best way possible. Not just this, you can also be assured with the most updated and safe applications if provided by them. So better you first contact them and ask for a facebook application over there.

I would like to give you some interesting information and knowledge, nokia x2-01 do have a network application like facebook and also they can probably support at least ten accounts of messaging nokia email services provided by them.

You can easily download this application directly from the phone. Ovi Stores is the best option and I am sure Ovi Stores do support your phone. You just have to register yourself into their site and also make sure that you set your phone device. Once you register all the available applications and software will be showed to you which are compatible with your phone device. And fortunately you can also find facebook application from over there, just open up that option and install the application.