Thread: Chat application for the Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312

Chat application for the Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312

I have this beautiful phone that I really like to tell you that this is the best that I ever has but there is a issue on the chat application . I somehow hate the in build chat application for this phone so can anyone here help on this , I will be really appreciate this

Thanks

Re: Chat application for the Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312

Well I suggest RockeTalk application is the best . RockeTalk is an application that besides allowing us to meet new people, download and share media, gives us the ability to connect to multiple IM clients like Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, AIM, ICQ and Google Talk. The application incorporates a variety of services to our phone. You can download images, ringtones and games, check into communities of users, voice messaging, among some other things. All this while we are talking with our contacts in Messenger. This will be best application for your Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312

Well yes the RockeTalk is the best it is actually compatible with different devices and models of Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung and other brands. Of course, although the service is free, we must have an Internet connection. Either through a WiFi or 3G. so you will be just fine

Well I don’t understand what is the problem but I really like the Samsung's Champ Deluxe Duos phone and it’s in build application CHAT-ON chatting , that is one of the best application that I have ever saw . I think if you give a try to this application then you will be definitely liking it

Well I suggest you the ebuddy messenger app great messenger client for mobile phones, known as eBuddy Mobile, we enable a wide variety of instant messaging systems such as MSN Messenger, Gtalk, Facebook and others that are similar. The eBuddy application is very useful because it offers ease of use and multiple configurations which we can do once connected to the Messenger.

I like to suggest that you should get the Nimbuzz application for your Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312, it is popular and I used it for the long time it for the long time and like to tell you that it is very much a user friendly application

With the "eBuddy Messenger you can log in to MSN, AIM, Facebook Chat, Yahoo and many more - who is there to keep track? " is no longer a problem . The clear Android app combines the most important networks skillfully in an application. Practically, is that the app can be used even without their own eBuddy ID. In a single list of all friends of different networks are clearly listed. During the chat, you can easily change by wiping across the screen between windows. By notification in the status bar will also draw attention to messages when the program currently running in the background.