Thread: Does HTC One X support USB OTG Host Mode?

Does HTC One X support USB OTG Host Mode?

So that’s my question for you all. What do you all think does this phone support this mode? I don’t have much information about it that’s why I am asking you all. So do let me know if you have any information about this mode supported in the one x. well I am new to HTC in the past I had many Samsung phones and the last phone was Galaxy S2 and it had a USB OTG Host Mode. Not sure about this phone. I hope you can give me some information about it.

Re: Does HTC One X support USB OTG Host Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    So that’s my question for you all. What do you all think does this phone support this mode? I don’t have much information about it that’s why I am asking you all. So do let me know if you have any information about this mode supported in the one x. well I am new to HTC in the past I had many Samsung phones and the last phone was Galaxy S2 and it had a USB OTG Host Mode. Not sure about this phone. I hope you can give me some information about it.
    Yes I have read it somewhere in the specifications provided for this phone it will definitely support usb host mode. So that’s what I want to say here. Well it will be definitely confirmed once when the phone is out in the market. As of now we can rely only on the specifications and the features provided in the other websites.

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    Yes I have read it somewhere in the specifications provided for this phone it will definitely support usb host mode. So that’s what I want to say here. Well it will be definitely confirmed once when the phone is out in the market. As of now we can rely only on the specifications and the features provided in the other websites.
    I just want to know from where have you got this particular information because I have done many searches for this and none of the website have mentioned anything about the USB OTG Host Mode. So I just want to know the source from where you have got the information. I hope you can tell me something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BSOD.K View Post
    I just want to know from where have you got this particular information because I have done many searches for this and none of the website have mentioned anything about the USB OTG Host Mode. So I just want to know the source from where you have got the information. I hope you can tell me something about it.
    This particular information was displayed in one of the reviews mentioned in the website named as gottabemobile. In their small review of that phone, they have clearly mentioned that this phone supports the usb host mode. In fact not only this phone but all the three HTC One phones would be supporting this feature. Isn’t it great.

In fact if you want then you can check that site on your own and get a confirmation. They have actually reviewed a demo phone that was kept in some exhibition. So that’s why it seems to me that the information provided there couldn’t be wrong. I hope this small information from my side proves to be useful for you.