Thread: Best between Nokia X2 01 and Samsung chat 322

Best between Nokia X2 01 and Samsung chat 322

I am planning to buy a new phone and was searching for the same. The two phones that I have decided are Nokia X2 01 and Samsung chat 322 but I am not able to decide which one is better to get. So I though it will be better to have some suggestion on this over here. Can somebody over here put good suggestion between these two?

Re: Best between Nokia X2 01 and Samsung chat 322

My suggestion to you is to go for the Nokia X2 01. I am really a fan of Nokia and it is because of the trust. This is the best between all the other phones brands. So go for this and I am sure that you will never regret your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    My suggestion to you is to go for the Nokia X2 01. I am really a fan of Nokia and it is because of the trust. This is the best between all the other phones brands. So go for this and I am sure that you will never regret your purchase.
    Hey, thank you so much for your reply but brand really doesn’t matter for me. Samsung is also not a poor brand. I just want to know that which one is good feature wise. Anyways, thank you so much for the reply again.

I am using the Samsung chat 322 but that really does not give me a good feel of a phone. I am not saying, Samsung is poor but regarding this product, it is lacking somewhere. I can’t explain in words but when you hold this phone in your hand then you will not get the feel that you get from the Nokia X2 01. Nokia X2 01 is good in all the aspects. So just go for this and I am sure that you will like this phone.

The best part of the Samsung chat 322 is its track pad which makes it attractive. If we don’t consider that then it is not even standing close to Nokia X2 01. Nokia X2 01 is best in all the aspects like camera, music, processing, battery and almost all. So better choice for you will be Nokia X2 01 in my opinion also.

Just go to some big showroom and see the demo phones of these two models available there. You will get better idea when you hold the phone in your hand. Just reading the features and watching images/videos of the phone will not give you exact idea. So it will better for you to see demo before actually purchasing that.

Most of the people over here is supporting nokia and this is just because it is more famous as compared to the Samsung in terms of the mobile phone. I am using the Samsung chat 322 and I don’t think that this is lacking somewhere as compared to the Nokia X2. If you will go for the Nokia X2 01 then you will get only one SIM service but with Samsung chat you will get dual SIM and I think that nowadays this becomes one of the most important features of the phone. So if you also want to have experience with the dual SIM then go for Samsung chat 322. Anyways, in the end choice depends on you.