Thread: Which is best Nokia C3 or Samsung Ch@t 335

Which is best Nokia C3 or Samsung Ch@t 335

hi guys

I need help here actually I am planning to buy a mobile phone and my choice is narrowed down to the Nokia C3 or Samsung Ch@t 335. But I m a not sure which would be the best option for me , so can anyone here help me to know what is best in both the phone so that I can make my decision easy , please guys help me out here

Thanks

Re: Which is best Nokia C3 or Samsung Ch@t 335

Without even hesitating Nokia C3. Because Nokia has a reputation, build quality, all that do not have this Samsung product line. Nokia is more reliable and easier for software updates and states. I’ve had Nokia's E72 runs good for me

These two products are almost identical in features and also have a similar price ch@t samsung gt-s3350 costs 99 €, has a 2 megapixel camera, QWERTY keyboard, wi-fi and built from 1200 Mah battery that will provide up to 520 hours in stand-by at most;

Nokia c3 costs € 119, has a 2 megapixel camera, QWERTY keyboard. Wi-Fi integrated from 1320 Mah battery that will provide up to 800 hours in stand-by at the most, so it is not true that lasts longer than the Samsung, but exactly the opposite, that of Nokia lasts much longer, the 'old user is not well information. Finally, the nokia c3 is a Smartphone operating system Symbian 9.2 3th edition, while the ch@t Samsung gt-s3350 is not a Smartphone, but just a normal phone

The Nokia C3-00 is an affordable entry-level smartphone with full QWERTY keyboard suitable for everyone throughout the day to texting or emailing it. The 2 megapixel camera you can always shoot with the Nokia C3. The Nokia C3 is equipped with 55MB memory, a microSD memory expandable up to 8GB. The C3 also has a 3.5mm port, so you can plug any standard headset. Reasonable especially for an entry-level model is the support of WiFi for wireless mobile Internet on the go. The Nokia C3 comes in white, pink or black. The C-series is further include the Nokia C6 (high-end smartphone) and the Nokia C5 (traditional candybar). In addition to the C3-00 is also the Nokia C3-01 Touch and Type available, no qwerty keyboard, but a 2.4-inch touchscreen and offers 3G/HSDPA- Support..

Nokia is the best The Nokia C3 is an entry level smartphone with a weight of 114 grams. The dimensions of the phone are 11.60 x 5.80 x 1.40 inches. Speaking time (under ideal conditions) 420 minutes. The standby time is 480 hours under these conditions. The Nokia C3 has 55 MB internal memory (Flash). In total there is 1 slot for MicroSD external memory. You can transfer data via USB to transfer to and from your PC. The C3 also has Bluetooth (for wireless communication with other Bluetooth devices such as headsets).

Samsung Chat has a 2.4-inch, landscape-oriented display with a rather low resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. Texts is to provide a full QWERTY keyboard. With the center below the display mounted trackpad to scroll through the menus. To an operation by touch, you have to do without completely. That with a proprietary operating system and equipped Samsung Touchwiz UI Chat 3.0 has pre-installed client for Facebook, Twitter and MSN. An email feature is also on board. Latches onto the Internet to the chat via WiFi. Outside of Wi-Fi is available at most EDGE or GPRS. The camera snaps the Koreans with a resolution of two megapixels. The 48 Mbytes of internal memory can be expanded with an optional memory card to a maximum of 8 GB. It comes with a headset is a 3.5 millimeter jack.

The Nokia C3 can both audio (MP3, WAV, WMA and eAAC +) and video (MP4, H.263 and H.264) files mobile listening and viewing. The C3 has a built-in FM radio and voice recorder. The Nokia C3 has a built-in camera with 2.00 megapixel resolution, you can record videos along. And the Samsung You can stream music in the built-in MP3 player and play sort. The chat supports popular audio formats MP3 and WMA. The included headphones provide good sound and also serve as a radio antenna for the FM radio, which convinces with a fast tuning. In order to properly savor the MP3 player, you should consider when buying a memory card and the same, because the 48 MB internal space are now full. Hard to select

The Nokia C3 is equipped with a TFT color display (265,000 colors). TFT (Thin Film Transistor) LCD is one of the most common display technologies for phones. This technology is relatively cheap and the screens are fine in normal light to read. The disadvantage is that TFT displays in bright (sun) light can hardly be seen. This screen has a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels.

Well I would suggest The Nokia C3 are generally well liked. Successful processing of materials of fine and sometimes even metal parts on the housing and a clear control structure along with the QWERTY keys are good arguments here in favor of the C3. With a price of around 110 € without contract, the Nokia is a good alternative to expensive full-C3 button phones. You have to compromise in the camera, the lack of UMTS and the only partly expandable Symbian S40 OS be accepted.

The Samsung Ch @ t 350 is a cheap QWERTY phone that is ideal for those who send many messages or a large user of social networks. This unit is a somewhat edited version of the Samsung B3210 CorbyTXT and is reminiscent of the Nokia E72 . Social network integration is in fact present and via WiFi networks, the Internet can be accessed fast. Lovers of a QWERTY keyboard and a well priced unit want to buy in the Ch @ t to the right place. The newer version of the 335 is the Samsung Chat 350 .