Thread: Games for Nokia x3 02 mobile phone

Games for Nokia x3 02 mobile phone

My brother have gifted me the Nokia X3 02 phone and I am very happy with this phone. I am sure that you all are knowing, it is based on S40 series. I want to install some good games on this phone. Can you recommend me some good game that will work with the phone without any problem. Please suggest me any game that you loved to play with this phone.

Re: Games for Nokia x3 02 mobile phone

If you search then you will find that there are amny of the games foryour phone. Just download and install that on your phone. I like to play the games like EA sports fifa 11, Hitman 9, need for speed undercover, gangstar 3 etc. I have tried with all of these games and all these are working well without any issue. You can also try with these games and I am sure that you will have fun with this game.

If you wish to get more games than the best source that I can recommend you is the Nokia OVI store. Just open that and login/register with your account and you will be having access to many of the applications. You cans elect any of them and install it on your phone. If you don’t like it then you can also remove that from the phone easily.

Yes, there are many for the games available for your phone but I don’t think that it will be easy to play the game with your as there is no directional keypad on the phone. I don’t have this phone but this is what comes in my mind when I say the images of the phone.

This is my personal thinking about this phone. You may enjoy with the games with the phone. anyways, if you are already having the phone then just download and try some games to have experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Yes, there are many for the games available for your phone but I don’t think that it will be easy to play the game with your as there is no directional keypad on the phone. I don’t have this phone but this is what comes in my mind when I say the images of the phone.

This is my personal thinking about this phone. You may enjoy with the games with the phone. anyways, if you are already having the phone then just download and try some games to have experience.
    I don’t think that this is going to be difficult t play the game. If this is true then what about the people who are only using the touch screen phones. There are many of the game which are only designed for the touch screen phone.

I am also having the same phone for me and I just have one game with this and that is chess. I don’t like the games with action n all. It spoils the phones button as well. Playing chess on this phone is really great.

There is one site named as Zedge.com, if you want then you can take a look at this site as well from PC. You will get various games, themes, wallpaper, ringtone and all. All these are arranged in proper categories so that you will not have much problem to get the de desired one.

See, no one recommend games for you. It depends that which type of game you like. So just go to OVI store and you will get a lot of games there. You can choose whichever you want from the list and install that on your phone. If you don't like that then it is also very easy to remove that from the installed app list.