Thread: AT&T HTC One X vs International version HTC One X

AT&T HTC One X vs International version HTC One X

I am just trying to decide which is the better of the two. Well are there any actual differences in the two or am I thinking much on the same. well if you have got some idea about the topic then please do feel free to comment over here on the topic. If HTC One X has some differences in any of the versions then I would be interested in knowing that. Do reply guys.

Re: AT&T HTC One X vs International version HTC One X

If you want LTE and belong to that market then go with the AT&T variant if you want a extra storage and quad core and value for your money then go with the international version of the phone. you would be getting various benefits with it. yes the international version would be a bit pricey compared to the ATT one but in the end you will have to decide on what you need to do.

The ATT version would be available for you in a much cheaper note. So don’t hesitate go with it. you will like it.

I felt the international version is much costlier. Well having looked at the specs of the One x it reminded me the specs of LG Optimus 4X HD. The LG one is available in Rs.21K. then why should we pay Rs.10K more? So that’s why I would be opting for the ATT version only, that’s it.

The roll out of LTE is not so good in US as such so that’s why I would be going with the international version. Also I don’t want to compromise on the processor as well as the storage. That’s why international version for me.

So but obvious there is a difference in the ATT one and the international version but international versions tops the list for me.

Well I have seen several benchmark tests performed for ATT HTC one x and you all would be happy to hear that HTC One XL outperforms the ASUS Transformer Prime (Tegra 3) handsomely, and doubles the score of the Galaxy Nexus on many tests performed under it. The ATT one has the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Krait processor, that’s why it is so fast and zippy.