Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 26-03-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 36
Sense 4.0 in HTC One X

Nice to hear that HTC one x would be getting the new update sense 4.0 from now on and don?t you all think it?s a good idea. yes it is definitely I must say that. Many of the features like a better lockscreen and an updated email client would be there in it. so that?s what I want to say here. Anyways I want to know in some detailed features of the Sense 4.0 in this phone. that would be a good thing to hear about. So anyone having any idea about then do think of sharing the information with me here as well. It would be a good thing that?s all I can say here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-03-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,721
Re: Sense 4.0 in HTC One X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithi View Post
Nice to hear that HTC one x would be getting the new update sense 4.0 from now on and don?t you all think it?s a good idea. yes it is definitely I must say that. Many of the features like a better lockscreen and an updated email client would be there in it. so that?s what I want to say here. Anyways I want to know in some detailed features of the Sense 4.0 in this phone. that would be a good thing to hear about. So anyone having any idea about then do think of sharing the information with me here as well. It would be a good thing that?s all I can say here.
Hi here I would like to give you some detailed features that will be coming up in the sense 4.0

- You wont be getting to see 4 on screen buttons instead it has been replaced with 3 buttons.

- Email client has been updated threaded mode conversations. It will have a Smart Sync technology that will allow you to syncs your email based on your usage habits.

- You will be getting a landscape mode in the home screen as well.

- You will get a better browser that has Read later and Watch later functions, reader featurewould allow you to read materials without advertisements getting displayed. It also allows you to read and watch the content later by saving it in a widget.

- Camera is much better which will help you to take at least 5 pictures and then gives you the opportunity of choosing the best from the 5.

- DROPBOX

- Universall application of Beats Audio.

- SkyDrive integration

- SoundHound integrated in the music app

- 3D Task manager

I have listed down all of them. Hope this is what you were looking for.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-03-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 50
Re: Sense 4.0 in HTC One X

Looking at the last feature i.e. 3D task manager I am not happy at all. The one that Android 4.0 already had was a good one and hence I feel that it shouldn?t have been changed. 3D task manager as the name sounds it will launch a very heavy UI. So that was not needed at all. Rest others looks quite appealing fr me and hence I would give a thumbs up for it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-03-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 142
Re: Sense 4.0 in HTC One X

Quote:
Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
Looking at the last feature i.e. 3D task manager I am not happy at all. The one that Android 4.0 already had was a good one and hence I feel that it shouldn?t have been changed. 3D task manager as the name sounds it will launch a very heavy UI. So that was not needed at all. Rest others looks quite appealing fr me and hence I would give a thumbs up for it.
The processor and the GPU will handle all that stuff. So don?t worry about it. Qualcomm s4 is one of the best processor that I know recently and hence I don?t think so it should give you any kind of problems over here. so take a chill pill dude.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-03-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 107
ThumbsUp Re: Sense 4.0 in HTC One X

I did like this feature I am quoting you ?It will have a Smart Sync technology that will allow you to syncs your email based on your usage habits.? So does it mean it will sync all the emails according to my lifestyle. That means if it gets to know I wake up at 7A.M then will it stop syncing at that time? Is that the case with you all as well. That?s what I am asking from you all. I hope you did got what I am trying to ask here. Please do answer me out. If that turns out to be true then its really a new invention that I am seeing.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26-03-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 104
Happy Re: Sense 4.0 in HTC One X

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoLar View Post
I did like this feature I am quoting you ?It will have a Smart Sync technology that will allow you to syncs your email based on your usage habits.? So does it mean it will sync all the emails according to my lifestyle. That means if it gets to know I wake up at 7A.M then will it stop syncing at that time? Is that the case with you all as well. That?s what I am asking from you all. I hope you did got what I am trying to ask here. Please do answer me out. If that turns out to be true then its really a new invention that I am seeing.
Yes absolutely really nice to know about this technology. Good to know that HTC is growing day by day with its technology. Well if I get to know about the bugless cm9 then I would be giving more weightage than the Sense 4.0.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Sense 4.0 in HTC One X"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to port Sense 3.6 on HTC One S Baby-Oye! Portable Devices 5 21-04-2012 03:02 PM
HTC Sense 4.0 in HTC one V Buddha Anand Portable Devices 3 19-04-2012 12:58 PM
Where can I get the HTC EVO latest sense UI Fadheela Portable Devices 5 01-07-2011 11:12 PM
htc sense cannot be disabled VENMANI Portable Devices 4 24-01-2011 07:30 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:31 AM.