Thread: Blackberry Bold 9900 turns white Screen randomly

Blackberry Bold 9900 turns white Screen randomly

Hey friends I am stuck in a huge mess. I hope you all can help me solve my mobile to work again properly. All of a sudden the phone's screen will turn white. Not only that but also I have recognized that it happens every day with me. After that the phone stops itself. I don’t know how to turn it off and I am scared to make any kind of experiments. What should I do?

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 turns white Screen randomly

Even I am interested to know the reason for the same as I my BB device is also getting itself to white screen all of a sudden. I when turned it on it will boot the considerable manner to the home screen without issues and after that the screen will blur to white and stay that way. Pulling the electric cell tries not to alter the issue. All it does is murder the electric storage device something greater than having the screen being all white and full control.

I guess we are sailing in the same boat. Not much time I visited the Amazon Kindle program because of this. After looking around I have found out that that the screen's going blur, the OS NEED to be reinstalled which I tried through the Desktop Manager. Not only that I also tried wiping it out using different third party application. I got this BB when my brother chose to get an iPhone for himself. I'm likely a BlackBerry newbee, so a good solution is required at this very moment.

After many researches and taking information from here and there I acknowledged that its not the screen this is the situation as I was not ready to do anything with the phone once it turned white. I attempted hit the red capacity button to getaway out of the Kindle application that I was utilizing and attempted to call my pop's phone. No ring on his close and no ringing tumult on my end.

My blackberry screen turned white a few times, and had the button reset in the middle of the white screen, i am tired of my blackberry and i want to exchange it for an iphone, so when i went in to future shop it wouldn`t turn white in their, is there any way i can make it turn white again? so i can take a video and show them? if so , that would really help me