Thread: ebuddy crashes with Nokia 5220 xpressmusic

ebuddy crashes with Nokia 5220 xpressmusic

I have Nokia 5220 xpress music mobile phone and I am facing problem with ebuddy application in my phone. Whenever I open ebudy at that time it shows error and application crashes. What should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: ebuddy crashes with Nokia 5220 xpressmusic

I have gone though the problem which you are facing with your Nokia 5220 xpress music mobile phone and first thing I will suggest you try basic solution. First you should remove ebuddy from your Nokia 5220 xpress music mobile phone. After that restart your device and then download the application again in your device. Now after that you have to check whether you are getting same error or not? Many times removing the application and re-downloading it can solve this type of problem. if your problem doesn’t get solved then let me know.

I am also using Nokia 5220 xpress music phone and I am also having problem with ebuddy application which I download in my phone. I have tried to re-downloading application in phone but that does not help me to solve this problem. is there any way to fix this problem. Please help me with this.

From where you are downloading ebuddy application? In my case I was trying to download ebuddy from OVI store and getting error and after that I have download application from ebuddy official site at that time it worked properly. Make sure you download it from your mobile phone.

Thank you for providing information to me. After referring your solution I have re-downloaded application but that does not helped me to solve this issue. After that I have downloaded ebuddy application from official site of the ebudy then also problem does not get solved. I don’t know whether problem is with my mobile phone or something else is causing this issue.

You should download Nokia software updater and install in your PC. Now connect your phone with computer and then update the mobile phone software. Now after updating the mobile phone software your problem will get solved.