Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Even after force close steam application reopens itself in HTC Wildfire

Portable Devices

Old 23-03-2012

Even after force close steam application reopens itself in HTC Wildfire

I am using steam application in my HTC Wildfire mobile phone. The problem is whenever I close steam application in my mobile phone after that it reopens itself. I have also tried to solve this problem by doing force close but problem does not get solved. Help me to fix this issue.

Old 23-03-2012

Re: Even after force close steam application reopens itself in HTC Wildfire

Yes doing force does not help. Actually whenever you close steam application at that time it sends quit message to steam server and after that it will not send notification to your device. If steam server not gets the quit message then it will send notification to your mobile phone which will open steam application in your mobile phone. You should try to solve this problem by removing the steam application from your HTC Wildfire mobile phone and then installing it again. May be after reinstalling steam application your problem will get solved. If you still get problem with steam application after reinstalling then let me know.
Old 23-03-2012

Same problem is occurring with me with my LG Ally mobile phone. Doing force close and reinstalling the steam application does not help me to solve this problem. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know. Tank you in advance.
Old 26-03-2012

I am aware if this issue and after searching on the internet I have come to know that there are many users facing similar problem. I think with the next version of this application this problem will get solved.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,