Thread: Car upgrade kit for HTC One X

Car upgrade kit for HTC One X

I have recently purchased a HTC One X. My job requires me to travel in a car most of the times. Can anyone tell me some car mounts for HTC One X that will be good for use during travelling? I need to talk handsfree with my clients when driving, so there should be function for talking without need to bring the phone close to the ears. Can anyone suggest me some car mounts for this purpose?

Re: Car upgrade kit for HTC One X

You can try Car Upgrade kit model # CAR D110 for your need. It provides with good comfortable handling of the phone while driving a car. It also supports the phone extremely well. It provides a full access to the phone even when driving. It comes with a function to activate car profile and settings as soon as it is attached in the mount. When the car mode is activated, it will automatically launch the gps system enabling the maps, voice commands for direction, footstep counter, hands free calling and many more. It can be attached to the dashboard of the car as well as to the windshield.

I use Herbert Richter/iGrip Universal Car Holder + Suction Mount for my HTC One X. It is good for any smartphone which is large in size. It can hold any phone with width ranging from 62 mm to 92 mm (2.44" to 3.62"). It comes with gooseneck suction mount which is best for attaching it to smooth surfaces like windshield and dashboard. It has a good side grip which holds the phone in position. It has to be released from the grip by pressing a button on its side. It provides enough opening for attaching charger or other plugs of the phone. The head can be rotated in 360° direction.

Parrot CK3000 Evolution Bluetooth Car Kit can be used in car for hands free talking. It does not get connected with the phone directly. It detects the cars startup and switches your phone to the car mode. It connects the phone with Bluetooth and completely works on voice recognition system. It just requires the phone to be in the Bluetooth range. When you receive a call it will dictate the name and ask if you want to accept the call or reject it. These decisions are also voice automated. It will also read the text messages and also create the text messages that are dictated by you. The best part of this device is that you don’t need to keep your phone in its visibility range; it will work even if the mobile is in bag or on the back seat of the car.

You can also try Parrot MKi9000 Advanced Bluetooth hands free car kit. It is similar to Parrot CK3000 Evolution Bluetooth Car Kit. The only difference is that it can also be used to play music from ones phone. It has dedicated music keys and voice recognition commands to control the music.

I suggest you that you buy Parrot Minikit Smart. It is good car mount. It also has voice recognition function. It can be rotated to obtain landscape view of the mobile as well as portrait view. The plus point of this car mount is that it has memory space of it s own where it stores the contacts from phone’s contact list. The main advantage of it is that you need to connect mobile only once a day if needed. Once a day is also not needed, to be specific, only when there has been a change in contact book of your phone. When the phone is not present on the mount, but available in the Bluetooth range, it reads the name of person calling by matching it with the internal details of its memory. This function can also be used to call any person. It is equipped with dual speakers which provide a good quality sound needed for hearing music.

I use Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit which is another device useful for hands free communication while driving. It is similar to other such devices. The only difference is that it has a screen which displays the details of caller and lets you read messages without touching the phone. It can also read the name of caller and message. But f you don’t want sound, then you can switch off the sound and read details on the display.

Parrot MKi9200 Advanced Bluetooth hands free car kit is another device you can use for hands free communication while driving. It is an advanced version of Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit. It has dedicated keys for controlling the music. The display also shows the name of the song that is being played and other details.

You can also use HTC BH M500 Bluetooth Mono Headset for hands free experience of the phone. It is a mono earphone that can be connected to the phone via Bluetooth. You can receive call, make call and also get the messages dictated. It can be also used to hear music, but the music will be heard in mono format. You can not only use it in car but also while jogging or while your hands are carrying heavy objects.