Thread: International version of Samsung galaxy Note i717 much better than AT&T Samsung galaxy note i717

International version of Samsung galaxy Note i717 much better than AT&T Samsung galaxy note i717

From some of the reviews that I have read in various websites it seems to me like various reviewers are commenting on this phone. Especially the ATT one they are saying its not as good as the international version. Well frankly speaking I don’t know what is the exact reason behind them saying this. Well I find there is no difference in the screens and also the hardware specs as well. So what could be the main reason behind the critics criticizing the att phone heavily. If any of you all who have got the att version of note then do tell in some of the details about the phone. I just want to know what would be the difference between the att one and the international version. That’s what I want to know.

I hope I will get some quick replies from you all.

Re: International version of Samsung galaxy Note i717 much better than AT&T Samsung galaxy note i717

Quote Originally Posted by Fresher123 View Post
    From some of the reviews that I have read in various websites it seems to me like various reviewers are commenting on this phone. Especially the ATT one they are saying its not as good as the international version. Well frankly speaking I don’t know what is the exact reason behind them saying this. Well I find there is no difference in the screens and also the hardware specs as well. So what could be the main reason behind the critics criticizing the att phone heavily. If any of you all who have got the att version of note then do tell in some of the details about the phone. I just want to know what would be the difference between the att one and the international version. That’s what I want to know.

I hope I will get some quick replies from you all.
    I have heard that the international version of note has a better processor than the att one. So that’s why there might be a possibility that the ATT one would lack a bit in terms of performance. However the good thing is that the screen size of both international version as well as the att one is same.

Re: International version of Samsung galaxy Note i717 much better than AT&T Samsung galaxy note i717

I have a ATT galaxy note and I don’t find a performance lag at all. Yes it can be true that the international one has a slight better processor but that does not mean that the ATT one is the slower one. No that is not the case at all. Well I have played some high end games such as dead space, idatank, zombie wonderland and may other games in it but I did not see any single kind of lag in the game. Upon that we are getting lte what more should we ask for this phone?

I loved this phone and I am sure you will do as well. that’s my opinion. I hope its clear and sound for you all.

Well in the att version you don’t get many of the features which are present in the international version and some of them are wallpaper, movie editor, and a few options in settings. Yes att version has a relatively slow processor but that’s ok if you root and remove some of the bloatware in the phone and your phone can run as smooth as the international version as well. well only one problem with the international version of the note and that is isn't compatible with LTE. So that’s one problem that the international version users will have to face. I hope I have answered the necessary question of yours.

question Re: International version of Samsung galaxy Note i717 much better than AT&T Samsung galaxy note i717

I just wanted to ask if we can install or make some changes in the ATT one? Well I am planning to make some custom rom or Saurom for my phone. can you please tell me if I would be able to do that or not that’s what I am asking from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    I just wanted to ask if we can install or make some changes in the ATT one? Well I am planning to make some custom rom or Saurom for my phone. can you please tell me if I would be able to do that or not that’s what I am asking from you all.
    No I don’t think so you would be able to do that with the ATT one simply because it is the locked phone. Well you can very well do that with the international version. So that’s the benefit of having the international version.

Any idea when the Samsung note will be getting the ICs update? Is it true that the ATT one would be getting the ics update soon and then the international version? Are there any confirmation reports about this news?

Well I am planning to get the note once and only when the ICS update for this phone would be out soon. That’s when I would be getting the huge Smartphone. So what do you all think when would be the ics update for the phone would be rolling out? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Any idea when the Samsung note will be getting the ICs update? Is it true that the ATT one would be getting the ics update soon and then the international version? Are there any confirmation reports about this news?

Well I am planning to get the note once and only when the ICS update for this phone would be out soon. That’s when I would be getting the huge Smartphone. So what do you all think when would be the ics update for the phone would be rolling out? Any ideas?
    As such it is said to be only in Q2. For more information about which phones would be getting the ICS update and when refer this article List of Smartphone’s that will be getting the ICS update . as such there is no theory that ATT version would be getting the update first and then the international version. No we can’t say that’s true at all. That’s it from my side for you.

unsure Re: International version of Samsung galaxy Note i717 much better than AT&T Samsung galaxy note i717

Guys you all did give a piece of information for me but you know what you have got me in a strange confusion this is really pathetic for sure. Now why I am saying that is because I have already pre ordered the ATT version of galaxy note i717 and now I am thinking if I should be going ahead with the phone or not. that’s what I am thinking.