Thread: Is it possible to change the sensitivity of the Stylus pen in Samsung galaxy note i717?

Is it possible to change the sensitivity of the Stylus pen in Samsung galaxy note i717?

I am just wondering if developers have developed any application or not for changing the sensitivity of the stylus pen that’s what I am looking for. Well I am interested in knowing if the developers have built some application for that or not, that’s what I am saying. Well the sensitivity of the s-pen In the note is not so bad but I would like to be increased more. Many a times I have seen in my phone is that the s-pen does not actually touches the screen well in fact what I got to know is that it interacts with the phone without even touching. The nib of the pen does not touches the screen and yet it can interact with the phone but yes the distance between the phone and the pen is not so much. So what I was thinking is that why not increase the sensitivity of the phone such that it can interact with the phone without even touching and that too from a longer distance. Well we can create some sensitivity points in the screen so that it is well recognized by the pen and in case if there is no screen touch for a longer time then you can let the screen timeout from not touching it. so this is what I was thinking from long time. well I have come here to just ask some of you all if you have thought of developing some application or not?

Re: Is it possible to change the sensitivity of the Stylus pen in Samsung galaxy note i717?

Well it is very difficult to do that changes in the sensitivity of the pen. Unless and until you are a qualified developer for making such changes you can do any changes at all for this pen, that’s what I think here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Is it possible to change the sensitivity of the Stylus pen in Samsung galaxy note i717?

I just checked out XDA and they have mentioned something about developing app called as Touchscreentune. So if you can get it through Google or by doing some research on your own then probably you might end up getting the perfect answer for your question. So that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BSOD.K View Post
    I am just wondering if developers have developed any application or not for changing the sensitivity of the stylus pen that’s what I am looking for. Well I am interested in knowing if the developers have built some application for that or not, that’s what I am saying. Well the sensitivity of the s-pen In the note is not so bad but I would like to be increased more. Many a times I have seen in my phone is that the s-pen does not actually touches the screen well in fact what I got to know is that it interacts with the phone without even touching. The nib of the pen does not touches the screen and yet it can interact with the phone but yes the distance between the phone and the pen is not so much. So what I was thinking is that why not increase the sensitivity of the phone such that it can interact with the phone without even touching and that too from a longer distance. Well we can create some sensitivity points in the screen so that it is well recognized by the pen and in case if there is no screen touch for a longer time then you can let the screen timeout from not touching it. so this is what I was thinking from long time. well I have come here to just ask some of you all if you have thought of developing some application or not?
    I hope you must be knowing about all the pre requirements that are required for the installation of the program. Well you should root your phone also you must be having a proper kernel in the phone Da_Gs 0.2 debug kernel is the required kernel for your phone. I hope you did understand that.