Thread: Steam update for ios

Steam update for ios

Is there any Steam client update for ios platform. I didn’t see any update regarding it and I don’t know why apple taking such a long time to approve this. The current version has lots bugs and really annoying. Need a quick fix for this. I cannot access Settings, can’t stay online in the background and so on. Is there any status updated from steam or apple side.

Re: Steam update for ios

Valve released mobile versions of Steam, the digital gaming platform of the company. The app is available for both IOS as well as Android devices. Can be played through the app, but you have the opportunity to use the store and chat with friends. With the free Steam app, you can be part of the Steam community, wherever you are. You can chat with your Steam friends, have access to community groups and user profiles that can read the latest news and learn more now, what games are currently very favorable. Steam is an online distribution platform for games from Valve.

Re: Steam update for ios

The case is that it was released in beta and now has become the finished version. In principle, everyone has access to your user account. You can try it and tell us how. We hope that the following upgrades to make this application on something essential for every player. At the moment it is grace more than anything else.