Thread: What color you like White or gunmetal gray in HTC One X

What color you like White or gunmetal gray in HTC One X

hi guys

I am planning to buy this phone and I am not able decide which color should I prefer get, looking at the white looks beautiful but I already have the white Samsung note and gunmetal gray look ok but nit that significant the . so is there any one here can help me to choose any one best out of both

Thanks

Re: What color you like White or gunmetal gray in HTC One X

Well my vote will be going to go to the grey , there reason that it look more elegant that the white one . in fact I am also l thinking about buying the phone but don't know any feature of the phone can anyone tell me what all included in this phone

Grey is good but it has no beats headset? Quad Core processors will just active while you run 3D graphics or extremely I/O based Apps, usually it will run on the 5 core which is very much power saver...no require for 2000+ mah battery

White of course , saw the demo today i was impressed, the new version of sense is a lot cleaner and less bulky the whole phone has a real nice finish feel to it something you expect from a apple product but with the advantages of being a android phone. The camera is unbelievable if you hold down the capture button it has a burst mode taking 4 photos per second. i want to see the galaxy s3 but i am so impressed by the one x

I don’t understand Why are HTC handset all the similar design these days? I love HTC and have been waited forever for a well spec’s phone that doesn't look like a toy to be released. But these days HTC phones all look the same. I mean, what's with all that bezel? The first HTC phone I've seen in years that I like the design oh by the way gray

It will has the monster specs!! In my opinion it's pointless to make Quad Core phones yet. Dual Core is enough in these years. A Quad Core phone needs a very big capacity battery(at least 3000 Mah) HTC sucks in this department. If we talk about the Ram, maybe that 1 GB is not enough. The screen is too big I think. 4.5 inch should be enough. I think that because it have insane specs, this phone will make a GREAT impact in the smart phone world, and HTC could be the first with a Quad Core phone.