Thread: How is the camera of HTC One X?

How is the camera of HTC One X?

I am just wondering as if how would be the camera of the phone? that’s what I am wondering. I know that it has a 8 megapixel camera in the phone but just wondering if someone has actually tried and tested the camera of the phone ? I know that the camera hasn’t been released yet but just a small discussion on the camera of the phone isn’t a bad idea it seems. That’s what I think.

Re: How is the camera of HTC One X?

Well the phone has got a 8 megapixel camera with auto focus and led flash. So I must say that HTC has really come up wih a phone that has a really cool camera. HTC is not known to produce some phones that has a good camera. This time it is equipping its camera with f/2.o aperture/28mm lenses they are also having a dedicated processor for snapping pics called “ImageChip.” The led flash features 5 levels of brightness which allows you to choose the brightness according to the one that you want. so this camera of the phone does looks great to me can be compared with any great camera phones such as sony xperia or Nokia.

Here are some of the snapshots taken from the htc one x. well the images does looks good. I got it from the official htc one x page of facebook. Hope you do like these images.

Well the images does looks nice but it would be better if we could have got some real demo of the images taken, that’s what I am saying here. well we are totally unaware of what settings are there in the camera while taking the pics hence judging the camera of the phone by just looking at the snapshots would be unfair I must say that. I would be happy if I get to see some real world shots of this camera. That would be better.

I am just thinking if the camera of this phone will be licking up some blurry shots while taking the pics, that’s what my concern is. well blurry shots are a results of the fast photo capture time. so I am a bit worried about that.

Any pics taken during the nighttime, so that we can check out how is the flash of the phone also check the quality of the lens in the night time. so if I was able to get some pics from there then it would be great for me, so I just want to ask that guy who has posted the images if he can come across some other images which are especially taken during the night time then please do post it over here.

Thanks in advance.

I wonder if this phone will have a good camera quality. All the earlier htc phones that I had say HTC HD2 used to give me a pink spot for every imageshot I have taken. My other phone desire Z also had the same problem. So I just wonder if all the pics taken from there do actually belong to the HTC One X or is it some other phone, that’s what I am thinking.

I would rather wait till the phone is completely released and then check the camera out.