Thread: What is the price and release date of HTC One X?

What is the price and release date of HTC One X?

Hello everyone do you all have any idea as if what would be the exact price and the release date of this phone that’s what I want to know from you all. I hope you all would be having some knowledge about it. anyways if you do have some information about it then do share it over here as it would be useful for many of us.

Re: What is the price and release date of HTC One X?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Hello everyone do you all have any idea as if what would be the exact price and the release date of this phone that’s what I want to know from you all. I hope you all would be having some knowledge about it. anyways if you do have some information about it then do share it over here as it would be useful for many of us.
    Well I checked about the pre order prices in Netherlands and it is said to be from € 550, and € 590, so that’s what the information I have got till now and as far as the release date is concerned it is said to be around 5th of April. That’s what I got to know as of now. If I do get some more information about the phone then I will update it over here only.

Hey any idea about when is it going to be released in india? Just asking though it may be early or late as well and also the price also differs as well from the international market to the Indian market. That’s what I am saying here. so any information about when this price will be releasing in the Indian market and also the price would be a great thing for me.

Well the expected release date in India for this phone is March 30. As far as the price is concerned nothing much is said about the price of this phone but all I can say is that wait for few days. We can come up with the exact figure. As of now the rough estimated figure for the phone is Rs.30K. that’s what I know on doing some research in other websites.

I just pre ordered this phone from T-Mobile UK for free. It’s a 24 months contract and I will have to pay £31 a month till 24 months are completed. However the expected delivery date is said to be 2nd april but many sites are saying that it would be 5th april 2012. That’s what I got to hear as of now.

ThumbsUp Re: What is the price and release date of HTC One X?

Dude I struck a better deal then you from Amazon. I pre ordered a phone which is free of contract from there at a price of £489.99. as on PAYG you would be getting 250 mins of free talktime and also unlimited texts and unlimited data browsing for £10 a month.

The phone is scheduled to come at May 6 and for $199.99 on AT&T. I am not sure about the India but if the phone is out in US surely in short time we can see that in India also. So we just need to wait for the final live date of this phone which is different in various places. The phone is awesome with 8MP camera that gives a clear look of fresh images and high quality video output. HTC plan to give Android 4.0 on the same.

The phone looks one of the highly featured smartphone. I am still confused with the final release date of this phone. Because on some site it is claims to be 6th May while some does not provide any release info. The official website says nothing on the release date. So we might need to wait until we see this phone on popular shopping websites.