Thread: Which headset will come with HTC One X, ibeats or urbeats?

Which headset will come with HTC One X, ibeats or urbeats?

I have got to know that HTC One X will have a Beats Headset but the only question that I have in my mind is that with it come with the ibeats or urbeats headset? That’s what I am thinking? I know that ibeats are pretty more expensive than urbeats but I would like to know which one would you all like to see In this phone? That’s what I want to ask.

Re: Which headset will come with HTC One X, ibeats or urbeats?

Quote Originally Posted by BSOD.K View Post
    I have got to know that HTC One X will have a Beats Headset but the only question that I have in my mind is that with it come with the ibeats or urbeats headset? That’s what I am thinking? I know that ibeats are pretty more expensive than urbeats but I would like to know which one would you all like to see In this phone? That’s what I want to ask.
    That’s very difficult to give an answer as of now. Since nowhere there has been mentioned about the headphones. Are you sure that HTC will be coming up with the beats audio headset? I just want to know from where have you got the information? I could see some webpages reporting as beats audio but that does not mean that it is the beats audio headset.

Hopefully we should get confirmation news about this very soon. That’s all I can say as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    That’s very difficult to give an answer as of now. Since nowhere there has been mentioned about the headphones. Are you sure that HTC will be coming up with the beats audio headset? I just want to know from where have you got the information? I could see some webpages reporting as beats audio but that does not mean that it is the beats audio headset.

Hopefully we should get confirmation news about this very soon. That’s all I can say as of now.
    Well today morning I got a mail from the HTC stating about the beats audio headsets for this phone but that guy who had sent me the mail had said that he did not have any idea which headset we would be getting. So that’s what has put a question mark in my mind about the correct headset that will be available In the market. That’s why I reached here in this forum and decided to ask this question with you all.

As the above user said we would be able to get confirmation news about this as soon as possible.

In one of the review that I have read of this phone it is written that urBeats come with the HTC One X. that’s what I know about it. so I thought of sharing this information with you all. Don’t know if it is correct or not, we will wait and watch.

So let’s wait till this phone comes out officially. So that’s what we should wait for. I think that would be a perfect thing to do. well you may never know that this headsets would be for the limited edition users as well and for the rest of them HTC might give some other normal headsets, that’s what I think. So I would say lets end our discussion over here and rather wait for the phone to come out. So that we can give some opinion about it. That’s it from my side for you all.