Thread: My C7 Mass Memory unable to acess.please help me.

sad My C7 Mass Memory unable to acess.please help me.

I have updated my C7 ANNA to BELLE.After update i have noticed that my E:Mass memory did not show then i try to format it but it say some Error,then i try to format by *#7370# but it take about 1hr toformat and only NOKIA with black screen so i left it.Today i again wentto NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE and reportit,they again re install the BELLE but my E:MASS STORE did not show,theytold me that it has corrupt and no way,i have to use MEMORY F:.But now when i try to snap photo it say memory low delete some data and there is no option to change memory in camera.CUSTOMER care told me that they will download a software for E:MASS MEMORY generaly they did not download at the time of software update and they wil give a try to repair the mass memory.SO,plz help me is there any way to recover the MASS MEMORY and also i dont have warrenty of my C7.Thank you.

Re: My C7 Mass Memory unable to acess.please help me.

I have updated my C7 ANNA to BELLE.After update i have noticed that my E:Mass memory did not show then i try to format it but it say some Error,then i try to format by *#7370# but it take about 1hr toformat and only NOKIA with black screen so i left it.Today i again wentto NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE and reportit,they again re install the BELLE but my E:MASS STORE did not show,theytold me that it has corrupt and no way,i have to use MEMORY F:.But now when i try to snap photo it say memory low delete some data and there is no option to change memory in camera.CUSTOMER care told me that they will download a software for E:MASS MEMORY generaly they did not download at the time of software update and they wil give a try to repair the mass memory.SO,plz help me is there any way to recover the MASS MEMORY and also i dont have warrenty of my C7.Thank you.
    You can google out "Beta: TestDisk & PhotoRec 6.14-WIP, Data Recovery " and then check out the cgsecurity site and try it out and see if it is helping.

@Kh@lnayak,thanx for the reply.But my aim is not to recover any data such as photo,video etc.My problem is that the E:MASS MEMORY is unavailable,when i try to format from device it say 'ERROR OCCURED,OPERATION CANCELLED.'Now how can i able to get back my internal 8gb memory.Plz see my screen shot,it say UNAVAILABLE but it was actualy INBUILT 8GB.Where this memory gone?how to recover it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Have you tried formatting the same in both ways i mean through the phone as well as by connecting it to the computer via usb??? if that does not help then install the latest firmware for you phone and see if it is making any difference.

I tried both formatting and same ERROR message and already i have installed the new official symbian belle.