Thread: Battery life of HTC One X?

Battery life of HTC One X?

I have heard that htc one x has a non removable 1,800mAh battery I am just wondering how long it can last, that’s what I am thinking? I liked the phone very much but the main question is the battery of the phone. that’s the reason why I haven’t pre ordered the phone. phones which are having a removable battery are very much safe and reliable and we can depend much on them in case if the battery dies a separate alternative can be done for that but that’s not the case with the phone’s which are having non removable batteries.

Anyways do you all have got any idea how would be the battery life of this phone? that’s what I am asking?

Re: Battery life of HTC One X?

I would say 1,800mAh battery would be quite sufficient for the phone. so that’s what I am saying. The phone is having a good processor companion core processor, Super LCD 2 which would be energy efficient, HTC software’s hopefully wouldn’t consume much power of the battery in this phone. That’s what I am hoping for.

The phone is being given a 24 months warranty. Well 12 months are for the accessories and also the battery. So in case if you think that the phone has a very poor battery life then send it for the maintenance purpose. Now whatever the manufacturers do with the phone is their lookout. I am just thinking how would they be replacing the battery of the phone, because it has a unibody design, so you may never know you might end up getting a cool new phone as well in case if the battery isn’t replaceable.

smile Re: Battery life of HTC One X?

Did anyone notice this phone has a li-polymer battery instead of the normal lithion batter that we find in these days phone, so how different it would be from the battery of other phones? That’s what I am wondering? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    Did anyone notice this phone has a li-polymer battery instead of the normal lithion batter that we find in these days phone, so how different it would be from the battery of other phones? That’s what I am wondering? Any ideas?
    Yes it will have a good impact on the phone since iPhone’s uses the same battery only and that battery would help you in getting charged up very quickly and also it is a long lasting one. So probably I don’t think so there would be any issue with having this battery in the phone, that’s what I think over here. don’t know what do you all have to say about the same.

There is another phone coming up galaxy S3 and hence i would be delaying my plans to buy htc one to catch up with this phone. HTC one x has a non removable back cover and frankly speaking I don’t have any issues with the missing sd card slot. since I am very much happy with the internal memory that I am getting with this phone, so that’s not a issue with me. The only thing is bothering me is the battery of the phone which is not removable, lets hope there would be some fix for it. Well I would be waiting till what others would say and have their opinions on this HTC One X and then only I will think of buying this phone. Till then all my eyes are on galaxy s3 which would be giving its first glimpse on 5th of April. That’s what I have heard.

Well it is good to have a on removable battery cover. Well it helps the battery of the phone to be more protected. For a guy like me who does not know how to handle a phone properly. Many a times good phones have slipped out from my hand and the battery have come out. So in order to protect and prevent it from damage having a non removable back cover is the only option, that’s what I feel over here. HTC have already specified that they are looking on quality rather than quantity and one series are just an example of that.

HTC phones do not have any problems with the battery. So it wouldn’t be correct to say that even this phone would turn out to be a phone that has a very poor battery life.

I have trust on HTC and I am sure the HTC one X would also be a good example as well.