Thread: Is anyone thinking to return the Samsung Galaxy Note I717?

Is anyone thinking to return the Samsung Galaxy Note I717?

Hi just thought of making this thread. Well the only thing that is bothering the people is the size of the Samsung galaxy note? I am just thinking people can get frustrated due to this because whenever while picking up the calls or keeping it in the pocket the size will be a obstruction. Lets be frank that it is not so easy to carry a phone like this for the normal day use. Especially for a guy like me who belongs to Mumbai it is so crowded over here that getting a phone in a jam-packed train or in the bus is a difficult thing. So with this I just want to ask casually to everyone out here in the TA who all are planning to see the Galaxy note? That’s what my question is?

Whatever are your opinions on this please share it with me. Lets have a discussion on this.

Re: Is anyone thinking to return the Samsung Galaxy Note I717?

If you get a device that you knew that it would be bigger then I don’t understand how can the size of the phone be a problem for you. You should have thought about that before getting the phone.

No I am not returning my phone and I totally agree with the above user who has posted now over here. I just don’t understand why should we consider the size when we knew that it is going to be huge. I am perfectly ok with my galaxy note and it settles perfectly in my pocket. Even while driving I can take out the phones easily from the pocket and have a talk. So no issues for me with the phone. it is really a nice phone and hence I won’t be letting it go like that only. That’s my opinion on this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by PiYu View Post
    Hi just thought of making this thread. Well the only thing that is bothering the people is the size of the Samsung galaxy note? I am just thinking people can get frustrated due to this because whenever while picking up the calls or keeping it in the pocket the size will be a obstruction. Lets be frank that it is not so easy to carry a phone like this for the normal day use. Especially for a guy like me who belongs to Mumbai it is so crowded over here that getting a phone in a jam-packed train or in the bus is a difficult thing. So with this I just want to ask casually to everyone out here in the TA who all are planning to see the Galaxy note? That’s what my question is?

Whatever are your opinions on this please share it with me. Lets have a discussion on this.
    As far as I know many people are liking the size of the phone rather than anything else. One of my friend who has got this phone told me that lots of people ask him about the phone just looking at the size of it. so I think the size of the phone is itself a plus point. I don’t understand why people are telling the size as the problem.

I was earlier using 4.3" HTC Inspire and now I got this super huge galaxy note. Well frankly speaking I don’t like using the HTC inspire because it looks so small in front of the note. Now after using galaxy note I have decided that I will never go back to the smaller display phones at all. Since it looks are killing me day by day.

As far as the question of selling the phone is concerned why would I be thinking of selling the phone. there aren’t any negatives that I have found out in the phone. it looks attractive and many other plus points so why would I be thinking of selling it off, that’s what I am wondering?

Unless and until there is a note 2 coming up with more advanced hardware and beefed up quad core performance I wouldn’t be selling the Note. That’s what I have decided.

Well it is really annoying to keep it in the pockets. When I had gone for the shopping at that time it was looking good in my hands and hence I thought of getting the phone right away. Now when I keep it in the pockets it really becomes uncomfortable for me especially while walking. Whenever I bend to tie the shoes or pick up something it is really uncomfortable. We can’t judge all that while purchasing a phone. so that’s why I have finally decided to sell this phone and rather settle to a smaller Samsung galaxy s2. That’s what I have planned. I hope it is as a good as the note one in terms of performance.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamna View Post
    Well it is really annoying to keep it in the pockets. When I had gone for the shopping at that time it was looking good in my hands and hence I thought of getting the phone right away. Now when I keep it in the pockets it really becomes uncomfortable for me especially while walking. Whenever I bend to tie the shoes or pick up something it is really uncomfortable. We can’t judge all that while purchasing a phone. so that’s why I have finally decided to sell this phone and rather settle to a smaller Samsung galaxy s2. That’s what I have planned. I hope it is as a good as the note one in terms of performance.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Dude galaxy S2 is a really good phone if you are unhappy with the note because of the size it has got then I must say that you have made a good decision of getting the S2 instead of anything else. I am using it since the past 6 months no complains so far.

I am getting to hear that Samsung galaxy SIII would be coming up soon. So is that true? Well if it turns out to be true then I wont be getting the note as of now since the S3 would be having a much bigger screen size than the note as of present. So if there is any confirmation news about the S3 then do share it with me guys. So that I can postpone the purchase of the galaxy note.

I've had mine for 18 days now so still have 12 days to decide. I am so thrilled with mine, that I can't imagine returning it. Being female, I don't carry it in my back pocket, so that's less of an issue for me. I do travel light though and carry a tiny purse slung across my shoulder. The note fits really well in there. I've always had trouble with the smaller screens, so the size has been really welcome for me...