Thread: AT&T selling Samsung Galaxy Note I717 for $150

AT&T selling Samsung Galaxy Note I717 for $150

I just happened to check out the official link of AT&T and there I was able to view a great deal over there. So what I came across was that all the phones under AT&T were being sold for a 50% off including the very new galaxy note. So first of all you should visit their site shop for the device check if the particular offer is valid or not for the device and if it is then order it online from there only. Isn’t it a great deal guys. Worth checking out. Do look at it.

Re: AT&T selling Samsung Galaxy Note I717 for $150

Quote Originally Posted by Desi.B@yZ View Post
    I just happened to check out the official link of AT&T and there I was able to view a great deal over there. So what I came across was that all the phones under AT&T were being sold for a 50% off including the very new galaxy note. So first of all you should visit their site shop for the device check if the particular offer is valid or not for the device and if it is then order it online from there only. Isn’t it a great deal guys. Worth checking out. Do look at it.
    I know about it and I would like to add something over here. well you haven’t mentioned anything about the base price for the deal. Well the base price for the phone if you are going for the offer has to be $40. Not below that for a change I just tried for $9 and I was rejected there itself. Sadly I was disappointed by that.

Ok I wanted to know that is this offer is available for the new customer sor not. Well I haven’t been a AT&T fan I have been into Verizon and haven’t switched it from then but looking at the offer that note is providing me. I would be definitely excited to get this phone. I loved the Samsung galaxy notes look and would like to own it as well.

Anyways please answer me out this query.

Yes for the new customers as well as add a line customer and this offer is definitely not available for those who are looking for the upgrades.

Sorry to say but on contacting the customer I was told by the representatives that this offer is not valid for the new iPhone as well as note. Since you have mentioned that 50% offer is available for the galaxy note hence I went ahead and checked out for it but on contacting the customer support they have clearly specified to me that it is not available. I am really feeling sad about it. I hope this post gives the much needed answer for all the newbie’s looking for the note in AT&T store.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Sorry to say but on contacting the customer I was told by the representatives that this offer is not valid for the new iPhone as well as note. Since you have mentioned that 50% offer is available for the galaxy note hence I went ahead and checked out for it but on contacting the customer support they have clearly specified to me that it is not available. I am really feeling sad about it. I hope this post gives the much needed answer for all the newbie’s looking for the note in AT&T store.
    Who said that? I am just wondering with which representative have you had a talk with? Well I just recently upgraded to note and I was a existing member out there. Had given a pre order some days back and now I finally got my note. Also one more thing I wanted to tell you all is that I also got a 150$ back on my account and it feels great to be a part of the att customer.

You rock!

The add a line facility is only restricted to yourself and not the others. Now why I am saying that is because I went ahead with the add a line facility in order to add a phone to the existing phone collections for my family but I was denied that they said that 39.99 clause says that it is for the add a line individual line and not the family.

So I am one of the disappointed user who has to go back home with nothing.

Hi guys you all can probably have a look at this link and understand what exactly it means. Probably all the terms and conditions are given out there only. So read it carefully first and then only come up with doubts if you have any.

This offer is valid only for the standard customers and not for the premium customers. Premium customers are under the thinking that they will be getting some discounts on addition to the monthly discounts that they get in their price that is not at all true. Just want to inform you all. This rule is applicable only for the standard customers. I hope that’s clear for all of you.