Thread: Super charger script for Samsung Galaxy note I717

Super charger script for Samsung Galaxy note I717

I just came through a particular thread which said it has the super charger script for this phone. now I don’t understand what is this script and what difference will it make if I install that script in the phone that’s what I want to know from you all? So I suppose you all must be having some reply for the same. do let me know what do you all think about it. waiting to hear it from you all.

Re: Super charger script for Samsung Galaxy note I717

It gets super charged up. Well you have to run the script in your phone and you will notice a difference in the speed as well as the sharpness. So that’s the difference that super charger script phone gives you all. So you should definitely have a look at it, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did get the necessary information that you were looking for that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dkbose View Post
    It gets super charged up. Well you have to run the script in your phone and you will notice a difference in the speed as well as the sharpness. So that’s the difference that super charger script phone gives you all. So you should definitely have a look at it, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did get the necessary information that you were looking for that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok that’s great can you please tell me from where I can get the super charger script for the phone that’s what I am wondering? Will you all help me with some links or some attachments that will help me run the super charger script in my phone as well. that’s what I am asking you all.

So if you are willing to help me with the same then it would be a great thing for me.

cool Re: Super charger script for Samsung Galaxy note I717

Hi if you want the script then I have got the attachment for you. Do download the script. Now after you have downloaded the script.

1) Go to the script manager, open it and then in the download location of the file click of the particular script file which you have downloaded.

2) Now in the new menu click on the clock on SUn near top. Then on run button.

3) You will get a list of instructions in the process do follow them and when all are done.

4) Then you can select super 1000 HP as the option. So that’s what you need to do. allow the installation to get finished. Once you are done with that then choose the reboot option.

5) Once the phone has completely rebooted Now again open up the script manager go to directory: /data and lookout for 99 super charger.sh file. Select that file and then in the new menu select SU and BOOT. Click on safe and then allow the phone to reboot.

It is done your phone is completely super charged now. I hope you did enjoy the process. That’s it from my side for you.

I have got complaints from many users saying that the gaming performance after adding this script is quite poor. The game lags a bit while playing. So I just want to ask you all guys if that is true or not. Well if anybody has taken some benchmarks test then do come up with the results guys that would be better to have a look at.

So do answer out the two questions that I have asked here.

The UI experience is quite smooth and hence you will enjoy each and every bit of working with the phone, practically speaking I haven’t played much of the games in my note. However I have a dell streak, I do use it to play some games and I installed this super script in that as well and I couldn’t see any kind of lagging at all. So probably I think it will not give any problem for the note as well. that’s my point of view.