Thread: Exchanging Samsung galaxy notei717 with new one.

Exchanging Samsung galaxy notei717 with new one.

Recently I bought three new note of Samsung for myself, dad and my wife. While playing certain videos I see certain gray banding and pixilation. But while playing the video of (kanye west and jay z) from vevo video there was the problem. My dad’s and my wife’s note it was nonexistent while in my note I can’t wipe out the box and the receipt fast enough. That’s the reason I was thinking of changing these note. If I have not bought the three of them I couldn’t have known this problem. Do you have the same problem?

Re: Exchanging Samsung galaxy notei717 with new one.

In my case these is the same issue while when I see the video while using vevo. As these vevo application stinks for me. all you can do is try watching video in YouTube. These will definitely look better. While comparing with the vevo the YouTube video is much better.

There may be a problem with one of these setting on your note. Check certain things such as auto-power LCD settings, the screen mode and power savings settings. Each screen is calibrated slight different. Or you can see the recorded video on the entire three notes at the same time it will give a clear view about the problem.

There is an android application called as ‘screen adjuster’. This application helps very much. There may be certain problem such as higher brightness etc it fixes these issues. Otherwise it may be issue with the video regarding the pixeling. I would suggest you to download the 720pixel video from youtube and then check.

Actually in my case everything appears to be the same in the entire three notes. I have checked the screen setting it is the same in all three and I am plying the same video etc. I think that I have some problem with my pixilation issue, please help?

I think it is the problem in video pixel. I have downloaded the video from vevo. The video was the same grey and bleeding to the right. Then went to vevo website through the stock browser I found video chopping. After downloading the high quality video the problem was the same.
    After that when I loaded the 1080 pixel in native YouTube application everything worked fine without any grey spots etc.