Thread: Voodoo sound in Samsung Galaxy Note I717?

Voodoo sound in Samsung Galaxy Note I717?

I just wanted to know if there is anyone over here working for the voodoo sound in Galaxy note? I have recently got this phone and I must say that this phone looks freaking awesome. Well not much happy with the sound output that’s why I wanted to inquire if anybody has got hold of the Samsung Galaxy Note I717 and started some experimentation's on it? if there any such users then do let me know about it as soon as possible that’s all I can say here.

Re: Voodoo sound in Samsung Galaxy Note I717?

What are you saying I am really impressed with the sound output of note. Earlier I had a captivate and the songs that I used to listen in 75-80% of volume in Captivate is very much clear and audible in 50% of the volume. So the galaxy note is definitely a winner for me. I wouldn’t mind getting a voodoo sound though but I am pretty much happy with the normal sound output that I am getting here, that’s all I can say. Hope that was ok for you all.

Well Voodoo sound is not yet made for the Samsung galaxy note. So I would say you wait till the developers come up with that update, that’s what I am hoping for.

Well voodoo sound give a great output if you have a good headphones. Well for the voodoo sound you should have a Yamaha DAC which is only present in the Samsung galaxy S. I don’t think so if it is there in the Galaxy Note. So probably getting the voodoo sound for the galaxy note is not possible as of now.

smile Re: Voodoo sound in Samsung Galaxy Note I717?

Dude I have the voodoo installed with a 6db boost running on my Samsung galaxy S2 phone and wow what a experience it is too have voodoo effect in the phone. I am really impressed with it. as far as galaxy note is concerned what I can say is that developers will definitely take some time to get the Voodoo for the phone. but it will happen as soon as I get some updates regarding this I will make sure that I update this thread about the voodoo for this phone. till then you can enjoy the sound quality of the galaxy note.