Thread: Samsung GALAXY note I717 is getting overheated

Samsung GALAXY note I717 is getting overheated

I have recently bought white GNote and I have been facing lagging issue since the start but then now I have found that the phone is getting overheated just after 15 minutes of turning it on, I can feel the heat and it is quite disturbing while attending a call which makes it more heater. I have tried soft reset but then it has not helped me yet, the issue is still the same, I have tried to find out a workaround for the same butt then I have found more and more people having the same issue but not a single solution to get it working well.

Re: Samsung GALAXY note I717 is getting overheated

I have recently bought white GNote and I have been facing lagging issue since the start but then now I have found that the phone is getting overheated just after 15 minutes of turning it on, I can feel the heat and it is quite disturbing while attending a call which makes it more heater. I have tried soft reset but then it has not helped me yet, the issue is still the same, I have tried to find out a workaround for the same butt then I have found more and more people having the same issue but not a single solution to get it working well.
    Yes it has been a common issue and has been raised by a no of people as well, many have mentioned different cause for the same, I mean some says that it gets heated while taking video and while taking calls, the heat is found to be noticed in cpu area. I don’t think that there is something some solution that you can try out rather than taking the phone to service center and get it repaired, if you are under a 30 day replacement period than get it replaced soon.

Re: Samsung GALAXY note I717 is getting overheated

I have been facing the same issue and I have felt the heat to be right below the camera whenever I am doing multitasking, while playing games like shadowgun or dead space it gets heated faster and as soon as I turn of the game then it starts cooling down, I don’t know what is the issue all about but then I will like to know if there is any solution that I can try out rather than just taking it to the service center and get it repaired, any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.