Thread: Samsung GALAXY note I717 got crashed

Samsung GALAXY note I717 got crashed

I have been using Samsung GALAXY note I717 from a couple of month and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with it, I have been using mail, some web stuff and music at the same time so as to overheat the GPU and check till where it can be stable but then today I suddenly found it to be dead, I tried removing the battery and inserting it again but then it is not making any difference, is there anything that I can try out to get it working???

Re: Samsung GALAXY note I717 got crashed

I have been using Samsung GALAXY note I717 from a couple of month and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with it, I have been using mail, some web stuff and music at the same time so as to overheat the GPU and check till where it can be stable but then today I suddenly found it to be dead, I tried removing the battery and inserting it again but then it is not making any difference, is there anything that I can try out to get it working???
    Before I suggest you something about the same that is it a stock one or a normal one?? I also wanted to know the things that you might have done with the phone before it appeared dead, as you have mentioned that you were trying to overclock it, it might have got overheated and would have fried the cips,I had faced the same issue with the skyrocket which was rooted, so I did not took it for repairing, if your phone is not rooted and since it is new you should better contact the service center and see what they have to say about the same, there are chances that you might get it repaired under the warranty scheme.

Re: Samsung GALAXY note I717 got crashed

I was going to suggest you the same. if the phone is just dead then I don’t think that there is any solution that you can try out to get it working rather than contacting the service center and getting it repaired. I have found one mentioning that the note used to get turned off suddenly while he was playing game and used to appear dead but then after taking out the battery and then inserting the same after some time was working out for him, since the same is not working for you I think that the phone is completed dead and the chip is surely fried due to overheating.