Thread: Need car charger for Samsung GALAXY Note I717

Need car charger for Samsung GALAXY Note I717

I have bought Samsung GALAXY Note and I am very happy with the same as it is just working great, now I am willing to get a good car charger for the same, I have checked out some of them but then I did not liked them, is there anyone who can suggest me some probably a recommended one, anyone can share their experience about a particular charger that I can use.

re: Need car charger for Samsung GALAXY Note I717

I have bought Samsung GALAXY Note and I am very happy with the same as it is just working great, now I am willing to get a good car charger for the same, I have checked out some of them but then I did not liked them, is there anyone who can suggest me some probably a recommended one, anyone can share their experience about a particular charger that I can use.
    You can check out “PowerGen Dual USB 2A Heavy Duty Ouput Car Charger for Apple iPad 2, iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (USB Cable not included) - Black “ which you can get easily from the amazon for approximately $10.I have checked the out the same and it is capable of providing max charging current for your note, it will keep charging the phone even if you keep using it for GPS + screen on + as well as streaming music, I will like to share that that you won’t be getting cable with the same and you can just use a generic usb type or a mirco usb cable. Just check it out and I am sure that you will like it as well.

I have checked out for the same and have found a Motorola Charger, it comes with a good wound cord but then they will charge just one device, you can get it on the amazon for $6, It is quite cheap as well, you can check out for “Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger”:

I don’t think that it is better than the one that I have suggested, I mean the charge that I have suggested can be used even when the GPS screen is on, where as with the charger that you have mentioned the battery will discharge rather than charging, other than this the Motorola Charger will charge slower as compared to the PowerGen one.I personally don’t like a wound cord charger as it cannot me taken far from and make things tougher and you have to keep fighting with it, I think that the PowerGen charger is the best one that I have found so far for the note. I am not saying that the charger that you have mentioned is not good but then I am just saying that the PowerGen is better.

Re: Need car charger for Samsung GALAXY Note I717

Hey I have just found “Satechi 2412ST Car Lighter USB Charger Adapter with Smart Converter for iPad 2, iPhone 4S, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy S II, BlackBerry Playbook, HTC Flyer (2.1 AMP)” on the amazon as well. It just comes with a adapter which will just shorts the pins for enabling the shorts the pins. The battery life will be full even with GPS running. It is a bit costlier than the ones that has been mentioned above but then it is quite worth as well.