Thread: Messages appears without name in Nokia C3-01

Messages appears without name in Nokia C3-01

I have Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and it is very nice mobile phone. it has started giving me problems. Many times in my message inbox some messages appears without name and when I try to open it at that time it shows error. Now please tell me how to fix this problem.

Re: Messages appears without name in Nokia C3-01

Same problem occurred with me also. I was also getting messages without name in my inbox but I have noticed that If I switch to conversation view at that time it was not showing any messages without name, this problem only occurs when i switch to inbox view. now after that i have take the backup of my al the messages with the help of Nokia PC suite and then i have deleted all the messages from my phone. after doing that i have restored all the messages in my phone again and then i didn't get any issues. now when i switch to inbox at that time i done get any messages without name. you can also try this solution,

If after trying this solution you get same problem then let me know.

I will suggest you to connect your mobile phone with your computer and then you have to check open Nokia PC suite. After opening that you have to select messages and then your messages will appear. After doing that you have to try to delete the messages from there and then check whether problem get solved or not?

When i switch to conversation view in my Nokia C3-01 at that time also it shows some conversations without any name. I have also tried to fix this issue by connecting mobile phone with computer and deleting messages and then restoring it but result was same. is there any other way to fix this issue then let me know.

You have mentioned that after trying above solution also you are getting same problem and that is why I will suggest you to open menu and then select setting. Now scroll down the list and then reset setting option. Now put security code and after that mobile phone will get reset. After resetting your Nokia C3-01 mobile phone your problem will get solved.

I have performed factory reset in my Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and after resetting my mobile phone my problem get solved. now I am not getting messages without name. I really appreciate your help.