Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-03-2012

Best apps for Samsung Galaxy Note 4G

I have recently bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 4G and I am very happy with the phone. I am wondering that what are the most useful apps that one must have in the phone? So I am starting this thread over here. If you can provide me some recommendation for this then please let me know that. Thank you so much in advance for the replies.
Old 17-03-2012

Re: Best apps for Samsung Galaxy Note 4G

You must install the qPDF Notes in it and I can tell it for sure that you will find this very useful. I am using the same and if you are attached to business then this is really going to be a boosting application for you.
Old 17-03-2012

Re: Best apps for Samsung Galaxy Note 4G

Popcarte (Galaxy Version Notes) is the one of the most useful app that you can try. The manufacturer promises to be printed in the app created postcards within 24 hours and shipped. First, an image is selected, which later adorned the front of the postcard. Subsequently, the user enters a text which is printed on the back of the card. Here, font, color and size be selected. In order to make the payment, the user is either on his credit card number or use PayPal.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,