Thread: Best widgets for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Best widgets for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Hello friends, I am using the Samsung Galaxy Note I717 and I want to have some suggestion from you people about the widgets that looks good with the note. There are a lot of them but I want the one that is with the good resolution. I am not asking for any particular task but the widget that one must have in the note.

Re: Best widgets for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

I would like to tell you that the HD widgets are great that you can try. Many present-Widgets that show clock, weather, and allow you to enable and disable wireless functionality fast. A very complete set of widgets so that you should try if you like. In addition to the applications for Smartphone’s, you will find the book TabaDay , which is a space dedicated only to the Tablet Android app which will offer dedicated and developed app for the new Google interface. This is one way to renew your device and make it fuller looking to float in the sea of the Android Market app.

I am also agree that the HD widgets will be good for you. The popular widget set widgets HD has been enhanced through a strong current updates. So there are 13 new widgets switch (toggle widgets), including a battery widget, USB Tethering, Auto Sync, GPS and many more. Also there are new eight settings for the switches and four new series of switches are also added. This icon for notification has been renewed. The widgets are also high in our selection of the best collections of widgets for Android.

You must try the Battery Status Widget and here are the features of that:
    • Battery percentage left
    • 3 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
    • 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
    • A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
    • Chart showing battery level pattern
    • Estimated battery time left
    • Estimated time to full battery charge

Widgets developed to manage tasks directly from their desktop without having to open the calendar. The database uses the same schedule, so it is synchronized with it and reflects any changes made outside of the widget.

Features:
    • Activities can be created and deleted.
    • Can be set to the status of Activities (Completed / not completed).
    • Use these data in the calendar are synchronized during the N900 and then the backup.
    • Todos has different colors for the check boxes for employees to come to what timetable.
    • The Widget can be customized according to user preferences, the font size, height and width, opacity, etc ...
    • Create a new task is simple, just press the button "+". The default date is current.
    • This manages multiple instances of the widget with individual settings.
    • The calendar to be displayed is selected according to the widget instance.

The Weather Channel widget is an interactive application. The widget allows you to receive up to 3 days forecast for the 3 cities of your choice. Once a weather event is triggered in one of your favorite cities, you are immediately alerted. The Weather Channel widget allows you to view the video you want regional and keep you abreast of the latest comments are updated every 15 minutes.

Why don’t you visit the android market and see there are a lot of widgets available. You will also get a short description about the same and you will have some idea about that. If you feel that the some particular widget is useful to you then you can surely download and use that app.