Thread: What all constitutes to the data usage in new iPad 4G?

What all constitutes to the data usage in new iPad 4G?

I am currently using some data plans in my iPhone. As we all know that the new iPad is out. I just want to know if I happened to subscribe a data plan for the new iPad. What all things can be counted as a data usage in the new iPad 4G? Will a simple email usage counted as a data usage, or watching videos or playing games use up the data?

What do you all think about it.

Re: What all constitutes to the data usage in new iPad 4G?

Dude its very simple if anything that uses internet will be consuming up the data so be it emailing, or browsing the internet or watching videos. All use data. so all will be counted to your overall data usage that’s what the thing is.

I have given you all the necessary information on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe-IT View Post
    I am currently using some data plans in my iPhone. As we all know that the new iPad is out. I just want to know if I happened to subscribe a data plan for the new iPad. What all things can be counted as a data usage in the new iPad 4G? Will a simple email usage counted as a data usage, or watching videos or playing games use up the data?

What do you all think about it.
    I just want to know what is the data plan that you have currently for your iPhone? So do tell me about it so that I can get to know how much data usage you will be requiring in a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    I just want to know what is the data plan that you have currently for your iPhone? So do tell me about it so that I can get to know how much data usage you will be requiring in a month or so.
    Currently I am using $30 3g data plan but since it is burning hole in my pockets that’s why I am thinking to go with the 250mb plan or anything under that by the way I was just surprised why the hell did you ask this question to me? Just to know my data usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe-IT View Post
    Currently I am using $30 3g data plan but since it is burning hole in my pockets that’s why I am thinking to go with the 250mb plan or anything under that by the way I was just surprised why the hell did you ask this question to me? Just to know my data usage.
    Yes first of all let me tell you 250mb data plan that you are thinking to use it with 3G network or 4G network of the new iPAd 4G, is a real dumb idea your 250mb would be gone in a day and you will have no data left up to use. Forget about using the 4G LTE one. Even the 3G model of the new iPad wouldn’t be worth for you if you are thinking to get into a 250MB plan. I am feeling like laughing on how you will be managing 250MB in your new iPad.

Nothing to worry dude if you have wifi hotspot at your place then you can use them to view the videos as well as browse the internet. As all the above users are saying anything that is connected to the internet will be accounted as the data usage. Now if you are using wifi to get connected to the internet then let me tell you it will not be counted for the data usage under the data plan that you have counted. I hope I have answered out all the necessary queries of your. Anything else that you need to know about this new iPad 4G then please do feel free to ask here. I will answer it out for you.