Thread: Is there any setting in Nokia Lumia 710 to change the YouTube video quality?

Is there any setting in Nokia Lumia 710 to change the YouTube video quality?

Hey there can anyone of you all please tell how to change the video quality of the videos that are being played in youtube. I want to watch some high quality videos in it and hence I am searching for the settings in the phone, which I cannot find it in the phone. that’s why I am asking you all to tell me something about it.

Re: Is there any setting in Nokia Lumia 710 to change the YouTube video quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Honey$ing View Post
    Hey there can anyone of you all please tell how to change the video quality of the videos that are being played in youtube. I want to watch some high quality videos in it and hence I am searching for the settings in the phone, which I cannot find it in the phone. that’s why I am asking you all to tell me something about it.
    Look out for in the screen only. Since I have a Samsung galaxy s2 and I am having that option in the screen. Just a one touch and you can make all the necessary settings in it. so you need to have a look at it.

Re: Is there any setting in Nokia Lumia 710 to change the YouTube video quality?

Yes it is there on the screen itself and hence you can very well check that out. I am amazed that you did not find it there is an onscreen icon to change the settings of the video in nokia lumia 710. So you can very well check that out.

Do let me know if you have any other queries related to this phone.