Thread: Are there any settings in Nokia Asha 303 to display senders name in Gmail?

Are there any settings in Nokia Asha 303 to display senders name in Gmail?

Whenever I am sending some mails in the pre installed application of nokia Asha 303 or Gmail it does not allow me to send a email with my name, it only allows for the email address. Well I am facing this problem only with the Gmail as well as the inbuilt application and not with other service providers such as Hotmail and others. So can you please provide me some help in order to get away with this problem. Waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Are there any settings in Nokia Asha 303 to display senders name in Gmail?

Quote Originally Posted by Prem-Din View Post
    Whenever I am sending some mails in the pre installed application of nokia Asha 303 or Gmail it does not allow me to send a email with my name, it only allows for the email address. Well I am facing this problem only with the Gmail as well as the inbuilt application and not with other service providers such as Hotmail and others. So can you please provide me some help in order to get away with this problem. Waiting for the necessary help from you all.
    Well I did not understand your problem to be frank, what do you mean to say by not getting to see the sender’s name. whenever you are composing the mail you can send a mail to the particular person by just tuping the name of a person and the email address gets displayed there. If you want to specify your name then you can write it down at the end of the mail. Your email address is getting displayed to the user then I don’t understand what other problem do you have?

Next time if you are writing the problem then please be specific in writing.