Thread: Nokia Asha 303 mobile phone has lots of bugs

Nokia Asha 303 mobile phone has lots of bugs

I just got this phone and I must say that this phone is having lots of bug. First of all the media library is not getting updated at all. Plus whatever songs I do add in it it does not shows up in the library. The only way which I can update the phone is by resetting the phone. whenever I add some apps or songs in the memory card and when I try to access it from the memory card then the phone reboots. This is really a strange problem and I want Nokia people to listen to this and come up with some solutions.

Re: Nokia Asha 303 mobile phone has lots of bugs

Quote Originally Posted by BSOD.K View Post
    I just got this phone and I must say that this phone is having lots of bug. First of all the media library is not getting updated at all. Plus whatever songs I do add in it it does not shows up in the library. The only way which I can update the phone is by resetting the phone. whenever I add some apps or songs in the memory card and when I try to access it from the memory card then the phone reboots. This is really a strange problem and I want Nokia people to listen to this and come up with some solutions.
    Really sad to hear about that. At this moment of time all I can say is wait for the software update. Unfortunately we are getting to hear a lot of problems in this phone and hence the only thing to get rid of it is a firmware upgrade.

If your phone is under warranty then report this problem to the vendor and ask him for the replacement. Alternatively you can also show your phone to the service center and ask them to have a look at the problem. They will surely help you. So these are the 2 good options that I have given you. Work on it.

Guys even I have got this phone and I am really cursing myself why in this world I got this phone. Whenever I insert a memory card in this phone the phone just goes blank. The only way I can start my phone is by removing the memory card and starting up. That’s how I got it started. Now I cant listen to the songs or download some apps in my phone because I am not able to insert my memory card in the phone. imaging a phone without memory card.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    Guys even I have got this phone and I am really cursing myself why in this world I got this phone. Whenever I insert a memory card in this phone the phone just goes blank. The only way I can start my phone is by removing the memory card and starting up. That’s how I got it started. Now I cant listen to the songs or download some apps in my phone because I am not able to insert my memory card in the phone. imaging a phone without memory card.
    So why you wasting your time describing the problem over here . You silly! Go and hand over the phone to the vendor. Either a memory card would be corrupted or the phone would be in fault. So you should hand over the phone to the dealer and ask him to get it solved.

That’s what you need to do.