Thread: iPad 4G with WIFI only and app MYWI very handy

iPad 4G with WIFI only and app MYWI very handy

I was thinking to get the New iPad 32gb 4G but I may will cancel the order and get the wifi only model of it . this reason is that have the good high speed internet at home that is good and fast and was getting the 4G version so that it would allow me to use MAPS while I am driving but today I discover the application name MYWI. With this application I can use my iPhone to transfer my 3G internet to my IPAD, well it bit slow while watching the videos but it does the work, so if I wanted to access internet on my iPad I will use it, so what go ou guys feels about this application . Please do comment on this

Re: iPad 4G with WIFI only and app MYWI very handy

This application require your iPhone Jailbroken. This application will help turn your iPhone into a wireless modem, allowing an unlimited amount of devices to connect to the Internet via your phone. Obviously come to mind iPad WiFi, or iPod, but it could even be your Playstation 3 or your laptop. Really great apps

To share our Iphone 3G connection with other devices can use the option that brings the 3.0 firmware that is sharing via Bluetooth or USB. There are other programs Cydia, like PdaNet, which does the same, except that we have to create a wireless ad hoc network and in certain devices may be complicated or impossible. MyWi, what it does is create a wifi hotspot, with the ability to encrypt for WEP, and simplifies the sharing via mobile internet, as we only search for the access point you have defined from the application and connect.

MyWi is an application that can turn your iPhone into a WiFi router and connect to the internet all the devices you want, from a laptop to a mobile phone. I advise you to place the signal strength between 40-50% to ensure a strong signal and reduced battery consumption. But this should shape the use of each, in my case I bring the iPhone in my pocket when I browse to the iPad, so the distance between them is less than one meter, so it is enough. If the devices are going to find a rule to more distance, you should increase the strength of the signal.

Thinking about buying iPad, to determine the order in which and for which the tablet will be used. If no GPS module is not important, and Wi-Fi network covers you with waves from all directions, that is reason to think about buying a less expensive modification of the device. In addition, without the Internet you will not be even a trip, all you need to connect to the global network is the iPhone and the program MyWi, received the weighty update just recently. By installing the application, run MyWi. After reading heaps of user comment, the program prompts you to create your Rock id, which will be given a trial license, then the phone will need to restart, .

I know about that app and its has some issue

1. High intake of the iPhone battery (due to the WiFi connection);
    2. The need to launch MyWi to initiate the connection,
    3. The need to turn it off at the end of your use, to limit consumption.
    4. The connection between the two devices is now also Bluetooth

I have a problem, I have IOS 5.0.1, jailbreak and install MyWi and buy the license, meaning it works on eu internet if I can go to other devices, but once active myWy when I go out on safari lose the internet and in cydia, and I can not recover phone , I have to turn off the phone and turn it on but that is to use each application. Uninstall MyWi and went back to install and unchanged .... Any idea how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

It is correct that Through the application MyWi you can making your iPhone 3G WiFi access points and shares the connection obtained through the 3G data network I have been testing MyWi, and I notice that the iPhone is heated too much and spends more battery, so I think it is for use at peak times, cannot be used all the time,