Thread: Is it possible to use Verizon 4G phone SIM Card on iPad 4G

Is it possible to use Verizon 4G phone SIM Card on iPad 4G

I am planning to buy this iPad 4G for me soon but this is one this I want to make sure here is that can I use the SIM Card of other 4G LTE phone on the iPad 4G and vice versa . I am asking this because I want to share the data between my phone and the iPad 4G so that I will be save from paying extra data charged , so is there anyone here knows anything about this I will be really appreciate if you could help to know about this . I looked everywhere but not able to find anything on this

Please help

Re: Is it possible to use Verizon 4G phone SIM Card on iPad 4G

Hi

Even I was looking for the same thing , now I know that this is possible on the AT&T SIM cards and I was hoping the same will be possible with the Verizon SIM Card , can anyone has any info on this issue I will be glad to know that

Thanks in advance

Well I came across the article on the web that said that the people uses the Verizon LTE SIM from their phones to the other Verizon MiFi 4510L device and that actually worked for them with no I excess charges so I am guessing that will be the same with the iPad LTE Verizon and tone thing that the LTE spectrum Bids with the federal government. The implement LTE SIM card exchange among LTE phones and the MiFi devices version

Well as far as I know, I think that the people will be practicing this on their LtE phones on their iPad so that they will be able to save money. I didn’t checked it so far but I will be when my brother gets his Verizon iPad LTE with my Samsung galaxy nexus on microsim LTE. Asn as far as I am concern I have ordered the Wi-Fi iPad for the reason that I don't want to swap SIM I will bell turn on my unlimited LTE $30 hots

I need to get the microsim by the Verizon and I will going to tell them that I have the Nexus and want the sim so that I can activate the handset online. I am as well grandfathered with unlimited data. I can use the hotspot but the problem is that my phone batter drain quickly . I am thinking not to use the calling facility so I was guessing that I will use the Google Voice account on the iPad and the iMessage as well

I have already swapped SIM on my iPad 1 like over 2 years ago on my AT&T iPhone 4 micro SIM. however AT&T begin to crack down all the people doing that and started to disable cellular data for about the entire month if they were holed doing this .but this could save a lot of money

Well I like to tell you all that I have the Verizon 4g lte mifi with unlimited data by the work . I am thinking of cutting the SIM and use it in the iPad . and bi\y doing this will be having the unlimited data on the iPad plus I can utilize it as a mifi for work as well

I have saw the Verizon support site where they have mention that it is possible to use Verizon Wireless 4G SIM in more than one device the Verizon Wireless 4G SIM card haves the entire subscriber DATA, so the SIM card is transferable plus be able to be make use in every Verizon Wireless-certified 4G gadget. every usage will be payable to the account connected with the 4G SIM card.

Even I am having the Verizon Wireless 4G SIM card in a 4G LTE device that is not bought from Verizon Wireless. I guess all you need to do is activate some 4G LTE device that has be qualified through Verizon Wireless to be compatible with the 4G LTE network, including devices not buy straight from Verizon Wireless. All you need to do is to just activate your 4G SIM card on a Verizon Wireless price plan.

Well this will be having an unlimited data plan on your device .I've been made use of my T Bolts on my device for over a few week. I forward my phone calls to my Gvoice number and have been using my device as a handset the whole time with Groove IP. The 3G link is routed from first to last the sim card also so you don't even need to worry regarding using your device data account as you leave a 4G area.

Well I like to tell you that you need to upgrade your device and be able to use your active 4G simcard in spite of of contain a data plan for your device or not. My device is not active at the time of the upgrade, but still is able to use my tbolts SIM.