Thread: Is it wise buying iPad 4G over a 3G iPad

Is it wise buying iPad 4G over a 3G iPad

hi guys

I need to know this I have the AT&T for the time of the initial iPhone no wi ma thinking of buying this iPad 4G and was confused that whether I should buy it or not . now I am blank on technical aspect so need to know what are the advantage/difference if I but the iPad 4G over the 3 G iPad. Is there any one here can tell me anything about this I will be really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: Is it wise buying iPad 4G over a 3G iPad

The only difference is the speed the 4G is much faster than the 3G one. If you are close to the AT&T then I like to tell you that the AT&T do not support 4G in most of the city at the moment but they are working hard at it. . From what I seen , 4g/lte is considerably quicker than the 3g networks that we are on at the moment. I'm hoping that the latest version of the iPhone goes 4G.

Well I have the Verizon 4G/LTE mobile hotspot with my Wi-Fi iPad 2. The speed of the download is 10 to 12 time faster than the 3G and that really amaze me . however there us not that much difference as the speed of the 3G as well is good as compare to the other soured , it is quicker than a user moves through a static display plus buffering typically stays ahead of the user. however this does come in terms of video streaming. No lag, no jitters, and no obvious buffering slowdowns.

I like to tell you that I have run the speed test on my Droid Razr Maxx just recently and I have seen that its showed the 17mbps download and 10mbps upload on the Verizon 4G which compare to the 3G is very high

No doubt that the Verizon 4G LTE is remarkable network . I myself get about the 17-25 mbps down and 7-12 mbps up on a very steady base with my RAZR. But I like to know how is the s battery life on the this device ? I can get all the way through a day on my RAZR functioning on 4G, however I need to be little carful for that . Is the Maxx equal to they say?

4G LTE has the possible to be quicker than a most of the home broadband connections. for instance my home internet (DSL) is near about the 6 megabits/second download, but with my Verizon LTE hotspot I've get till 13 megabits/second. Certainly I need to consider network accessibility. I use a Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi with my iPad 1 Wi-Fi through my travel. Sometimes I acquire 9 megabit down and on some occasion I have zero. The service is spotty in my area.